Chapter 20: Where's Kiri?

"Midoriya!" I hear a light voice behind me. Before I can turn and see I was pulled back and I watched as Mina jumped at the blue hair man, who I assumed was Tomura. I look up and see Uraraka was the one who pulled me back.

"Where's the light?" Momo asked.

"The bulbs dead."

"Not for long!" Denki came to the front of the group. He looked like he had just recovered from over using his quirk in his previous fight. He went to the switch and shocked it which powered the bulb to turn back on.

"Cool, I'm not brain dead!" He said surprised but he didn't look to good. Mina was throwback and we looked up to see that the black haired man was standing next to Tomura.

"Dabi, we should take care of that half n' half brat. I won't want his body to decompose in our place." Tomura said. I turn and saw Todoroki lying on the ground, and he didn't look like he was moving. My eyes widened and all I could do was stare.

"We gotta get to the boss!" I hear Momo say but I tune out everything else. I watched as a blur of my friends ran past me.

Please don't be dead! I just got you back! I found you and you promised I wouldn't leave, but now your leaving! Please, please, please!

Don't. Be. Dead.

"Midoriya!" I heard a familiar scream I focused on the person in front of me and saw...Kacchan. "Get yourself together you idiot!" He yelled at me. I saw Kiri was right next to him with a firmer grip on his arm, though I'm sure he could get out of the hold when ever he wanted.

"K-Kacchan?" I said and he physically smacked me across the face.

"Stop your crying and do something!" He yelled. My reasonable side finally came back to me and I moved to see everyone was struggling to keep fighting after their previous fights. I raced over to Momo, who was beside Todoroki.

"Is he-"

"He's alive." I felt relieved and sighed. "But we have to take care of him as soon as possible." I looked up and saw that both Kiri and Kacchan had joined the fight. Why was Kacchan fighting?

"Momo, what can you do right now?" I looked her right in the eyes.

"I already finished covering his wounds to avoid anymore blood loss but some are more severe then others. I can try and operate but there's such a big commotion going on." She looked up at me worried and I sighed.

"Get him out of here!" I heard Kiri say. I turned and looked at him.

"Take everyone! Me and shitty hair with take care of these two." Kacchan said.

"But Kiri..." Mina said as Uraraka helped her stand. Kacchan and Kiri were the only ones left standing at this point in the fight.

"We have more energy right now and it'll provide you guys a way to get away. I'll be back, I promise." I saw Uraraka looking upset.

"We can't leave yo-"

"You can and you will!" Kiri said seriously. "My job was to protect you guys, let me protect all of you and go!" No one said anything else. The ones who could move helped the others and me and Momo took Todoroki.

"Midoriya," I turned and saw Kiri. He was kneeling down as Kacchan was holding off the others, Kiri wasn't going to hold on much longer. "Make sure they smile." I felt tears come to my eyes and all I could do was nod.

We all moved as fast as we could out of there as we worried the last standing villain's would come to finish us all.

"Tsu, go ahead and get the car." She passed Denki to Jiro and jumped ahead to the van. When we made it to the car we loaded everyone in and Tsu drove way pass the speed limit.

"Denki, I hate to ask but-" Momo started but before she ended what she was going to say he had his sleeve rolled up.

"Human blood bag, here I am!" He said I looked to him as Momo got him ready.

"You're already pretty weak, this is going to take a lot out of you." He nodded and smiled tiredly.

"Anything for the boss." I looked behind at the building and I noticed the flames coming from the third floor.

Please be okay Kiri!

********

I was pacing back and forth outside of Todoroki's room. The operation was over but for some reason I couldn't go in. I feel like this was all my fault! If I didn't send Tsu up to fight she would have been there when I lost connection and Kiri would have stayed with Todoroki.

"Midoriya," Uraraka said. I turned to her and she sighed. "Just go in he's asleep anyways." I huffed and sat down in the hallway.

"Not yet." I said and she sat with me. I saw her stare at the door ahead and I noticed a depressed look in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" As if asking that question Uraraka broke down in tears and cried to me as she shook her head.

"Kiri's like a brother to me! And now he could be dead for all I know! Even if he wasn't dead he would be with that Bakugou jerk!" She cried. I wrapped her in a hug and patted her head.

"It's Kiri. He's okay, I know he is!" I said but she cried on my shoulder till there was nothing left to cry.

"You should go be by the boss's side when he wakes up." She said as she sniffled. I looked at the door and took in a deep breath.

"I can't. This was my fault. I don't think I could look him in the eyes and-"

"None of this was your fault! You did what was right for everyone! If you hadn't had sent Tsu in Kiri wouldn't have been with Todoroki at all and Todoroki would have gone off on his own and probably would be dead by now but he's alive! Now go be by your boyfriend!" She stood from the grown and scolded at me. I blushed at her wording.

"H-he's not my boyfriend... not yet." She just looked at me.

"Just go!" She pulled me off the ground and pushed me towards the door. I turned and watched her leave before I stared at the doorknob.

"Just...do it!" I quickly opened the door and walked in. He's room was huge and memories of being here flashed through my head (luckily the quirk was wearing off quickly now). I walked in the room and saw Todoroki sound asleep in his bed. He looked peaceful and gorgeous! I stood by his side and moved his hair out of his face.

"Holy Narks, he's hot." I whispered to myself. A hand reached up quickly, grabbed my hand, and pulled me down into a kiss. When the kiss ended I saw Todoroki was wide awake.

"You're pretty hot too." He smiled. I quickly covered my face as it got hot and red. Todoroki just laughed at me.

"H-how do y-you feel?" I asked to quickly change the question.

"Better, now that you're here." I kept my hand where they were as I blushed harder. "Lay down with me." He said. I peeked threw my fingers and saw him smile.

"M'kay." I said and snuggled up close to him.

"How is everyone?" He asked.

"Denki's pretty wore out and so is Momo. She's been working on everyone's injury's and hasn't been able to sleep. Other then that there's...Kiri..." My words trailed off. I felt him shift to look to me better.

"What happened to Kiri?" He said very stern.

"W-well, once you were down everyone came to help. Momo said if we didn't do something quick you would have died and everyone was dropping from being so tired from the other fights. Kiri had the most energy. He told me to get everyone out of there, so I did. He hasn't came back."

"You left him alone." I sat up and looked him in the eyes.

"No, he was fighting with Kacchan." He looked at me confused and I just shrugged. "I trust that he made it out of there but I don't know what could have happened." Todoroki sighed and pulled me back to him.

"It's Kiri, he'll be okay." I nodded as I held on tightly to my Todoroki.

——————————————————————--
Alright WRITE YA LATER ASSHOLES!!