Chapter 10: Food Fight

Okay! The picture above is the cuddling picture from the previous chapter (or at lest the closest thing I could fine)!

Anyways enjoy!
———————————————————-

I've been around for a month now. Todoroki and I had recovered and everyone keeps talking to me about how the two of us are gay for each other. Honestly, I wouldn't say no, but the boss isn't gay...I don't think he is. I was sitting in the kitchen with just Uraraka and we were talking as she baked.

"I'm just saying, he seems pretty attached to you. And he said you were staying alive because you could tell him about quirks but he hasn't asked you for anything! I think he made it up."

"No, he set us free, technically none of us have to do what we were asked to do before." I said and she shrugged.

"True, but before that he didn't ask you about anything!" She said trying to prove her case.

"He was gone!" I said and she let out a breath.

"He could have asked before he left!" She said and flung her spoon around cause some batter to fly into my face. "Oh!" She laughed.

"You think that's funny?" I asked. She was leaning over the counter laughing and I grabbed a spoon filled with batter and dropped it on her brown hair.

"Hey!" She stopped laughing but then I laughed. "It's on!" Both me and Uraraka began throwing what ever we could get our hands on. She hid behind the kitchen island and I was on the other side.

"Hey!" We looked at the door and saw Kiri and Mina standing there. "Food fight!" He yelled and the two joined.

"Boys against girls!" Mina yelled as she stood with Uraraka. I hide with Kiri as he made a game plan.

"I can harden and be a shield while you hide behind with food to throw. I nodded in agreement. He stood with his quirk ready and we turned to the other side of the kitchen island.

"Release!" I hear Uraraka say. I grabbed a cookie pan quickly and block my head as food fell on top of us. Kiri turned to me and I saw he was cover head to toe with a strawberry jam.

"Midoriya... run." And then he fell to the ground like he was dead. I looked to the girls and saw Uraraka and Mina standing aiming right at me.

"WAH!" I ran out the door with the girls right behind me. I was slower the normal because of my hurt leg but I kept moving my little corgi legs as fast as I could.

"You can't run forever!" Mina yelled and flung a spoon of batter at me but missed.

"I'm not dead yet!" I screamed as I turned down the next hall. I ran fast enough to have them linger behind and turned to see Todoroki.

"Oh good! Quick make a wall of ice!" I say. He looked panicked and quickly did what I asked. I stopped next to him and took a deep breath.

"What happened?" He asked worried. I laughed lightly and sighed as I took in a breath .

"Don't worry, just a food fight." I said and he looked at me confused. I hear the girls from the other side of the ice.

"That's cheating!" Uraraka yelled but I only laughed.

"You uses your quirk to drop food on me and Kiri! And I was out numbered!"

"Mina!" I watched as Mina used her quirk to get rid of the ice.

"Oh," I grabbed Todoroki's hand quickly and started to run. "Time to go!" I was slow from all the running so Todoroki picked me up and started running.

"How did this all start?" He asked and I watched as the girls got tired behind us.

"We were just talking and...well...this happened." He ran until he opened a room and closed it behind us. I placed my ear to the door and listened till I heard the girls run by.

"That was a close one." I turned and saw Todoroki standing right in front of me.

"You got some batter on your cheek and your hair." He walked closer and I felt my cheeks turning red but luckily the only light coming to the room was from a window across the room so it was dark enough that he won't see it unless he actually looked for it. I felt a cold hand wipe away the batter from my face and I took in a deep breath.

"You have pomegranate seeds on your back too." I scrunched my eyebrows together and tuned to see my white shirt littered with the red juice from the seeds and in the front it was covered with chocolate batter.

"Oh Narks!" I said and without even thinking I pulled my shirt over my head to get a better look at the back. "Do you think it'll come out?" I looked up at him and saw his eyes fixed on something I followed his eyes down to my chest and I turned red.

"D-Do you like w-what you see?" I watch as Todoroki's head flys up and he stared right into my eyes and I was able to make out a red tint on his cheeks.

"If...if I said yes...what would you do?" He took a step towards me and I tried to keep my smile from showing.

"I-I would pr-probably say something awkward." I said as I made direct eye contact with him. He took another step and I took one backwards but I was right up against the door. He placed his hand on either side of my head and leans his face in close.

"Then I won't say anything." He backed way and I sighed. "Here." I looked over at him but all I saw was a shirt come in contact with my face. I pulled the over sized red shirt over my head and I looked around the room we were in and realized I've never been in this part of the house.

"What room is this?" I asked Todoroki, who was staring down and a piece of paper.

"My room." I took the chance to look at everything in the room. It was by far the largest room and it had it's own couches! I think I saw a kitchen too!

"Well thank you for getting me out of there, I have to go make sure Kiri is okay now. Wish me luck!" I said and waved goodbye as I left. Once I had gotten back to the kitchen I saw Kirishima sitting with jam all over him.

"You survived!" he laughed. "I heard the girls stalking the halls for you how'd you escape?" I sighed and sat next to him.

"Todoroki used his quirk when I ran into him." Kiri looked at me confused.

"Who's Todoroki?" I only then rembered that no one knew his name before, excet me.

"T-that's the b-boss." I stuttered and i watched as his eyes went wide.

"You know his name and you didn't tell any of us!" He yelled at me and I blocked my ears from him.

"Y-yes?" I said almost like a question.

"How long have you know?" I looked away knowing exactly what my anser was and knowing eacly how he would respond.

"Since day one." I whispered hoping he would't hear me but, he did. He blinked a couple times before he just stared at me with wide eyes. "Kiri-"

"You've been holding out on us this whole time!" I jumped at the sound of his voice and my eyes couldn't move from the ground.

"I-I guess." he sighed.

"The boss is totally gay for you." I hear him say under his breath. My head shot up and i stared at him. His words made me want to smile for some reason but I kept it to myself.

"You think so?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Either that or... no he's gay!" I patted his back and began to walk out of the kitchen in a daze. "You alright Midoriya?" I nodded as i closed the door behind me.

"Found him!" I hear Urarak say from behind. I turned and saw food fly towards me.

"Hoy Narks!" I said and dived down so the food flew past me. Before more could be thrown I ran. I guess this is my life now, it's not that bad.

——————————————————
FOOD FIGHT ASSHOLES!!! That's right I put in a food fight judge me later!! I hope you liked this chapter and if you didn't well...go to a different story. (I'm kidding I need views! 😭)

Write ya later Assholes!