Epilogue #1: Izuku and Shoto

The past few months have been calm compared to most of the things that have happened to me since I meet Shoto. The police arrested Endeavor and his trial went by quickly. Shoto's name has been cleared and everyone has gone and seen their family after we talked about a well put together story. Epilogue

The story we thought of was that Endeavor had as all captured at one point but Shoto would sneak us out when he was able to get someone out and then we would stay with him to hide from Endeavor. There's many plot holes in the story but when asked most of them just brushed it off saying they rather not get into the details and since people think we're traumatized they don't question it.

My mother on the other hand, she knows better and I had to tell her the truth. She was skeptical at first but she didn't say much about what happened, maybe after meeting Shoto she didn't have a problem with it? I don't know.

I don't know what everyone else is up to, I just know that they're going on with their lives but we still keep in contact.

Shoto has reunited with his family. I'm sure they can all tell that our story is a load of bull crap but they don't say much about it either.

As for me, I've just been living with my mom again and going on normals dates with the man I love. Life can't get any better, I think?

"What are you thinking about?" Shoto ask as we walk, hand and hand, down the street. I look up at him and smile brightly.

"You, like always!" Shoto smiled slightly and stopped to pull me into a hug.

"Your so damn cute." He said and placed a kiss on my head. I poured and pulled away from him just enough so he could see my pout.

"I'm not cute." He only smiled brighter.

"Okay, your not cute." He said and poked my nose.

"That's gay." I whispered slightly under my voice.

"Huh?"

"Nothing!" Shoto laughed and continued walking down the dark street with me. I started to swing our arms back and forth as we walked to my place. The snow was falling gently around us and they light for the post bounced off the snow, lighting up the area beautifully.

"Have you heard from Kiri?" Shoto asked. And I nodded.

"He said he talked with his family but he's still staying with Kacchan. I think he's happy there, I don't know much but when we do talk he sounds happy." He nodded to my response. "Have you heard from anyone else?" I looked up to him as he nodded.

"Uraraka has gotten an apartment with Mina. I think they grew on each other, if you know what I mean. Kaminari is being Kaminari, I assume I haven't heard from him, have you?" I shook my head. "What about Jiro?" Again I shook my head.

"All I know is she's having a rough time with what happened with Momo and Tsu. Momo was her best friend and Tsu, she was an absolute angle. I-I just can't believe that they-they both-" I felt the tears come so fast I couldn't stop them. Shoto instantly had his arms around my shoulder and pulled me in close.

"I know, I-I know." His voice was hushed as he spoke but I heard the crack in his words. "If I could have saved them I would, but I was too late for Tsu and I didn't move fast enough for Momo. If I had just left them alone in the first place, maybe they would still be here and they could have the lives the deserve-"

"Hey," I looked up to him and grabbed his face with my hands. "It's not you fault what happened to them. You never wanted this. All we can do now is move on and try and keep them alive in our hearts and memories." I said as I looked into his eyes as they started to water.

"Let's get you home." He said and started to walk me the rest of the way to the apartment. We fell into a nice silence as I leaned my head onto his shoulder. I always hated when we parted ways for the night but I knew, without fail, he would be at my a house I the morning.

"Izuku?" He said as we approach my door. I looked up to him curiously when I saw his 'deep in thought' face. "What if, you and I got an apartment? Like Mina and Uraraka. Then I won't have to drop you off like this." I gasped and my eyes widened with him words.

Yes! Of course I want that!

Only I didn't say it out loud. And the long we sat in silence the more unsure Shoto looked.

"It was just a thought that crossed my mind. We don't have-" I pulled him down by his winter coat and kissed him. And first he seemed surprised by my action but he melted into it like he always does. Soon his fingers found my hair while his other hand found my hip through my bulky jacket.

"Yes!" I said as I pulled back and smiled at him. "Yes, we should definitely do that!" He smiled back at me and leans in to kiss me again.

This isn't exactly how I thought I would find the love of my life. And in no way was it always the best! But I won't haven't it any other way. This was our story and no matter how messed up it is, this is how I found him and I know for a fact that he's not going anywhere! And neither am I!

———————————————-
Hey Assholes!! Look who rises from the dead! Am I right?!?

Well here is the end (yay!) I know I had you waiting for a while for this (although the last chapter wasn't much of a cliff hanger!)
But this is the finale part

OR IS IT?!?

I had a fun idea! (That I'm gonna do weather you like it or not!)

So this was the ending for Todoroki and Midoriya!

And I'm thinking I'll do little epilogues for all the other characters!

Like Uraraka and Mina get a chapter

Denki gets a chapter! (Plus a character that I have been trying to work in and have been failing!)

Bakuogo and Kirishima get a chapter!

Not Jiro, because I feel like that one will just been to sad, even for me! (Cause I don't know if you caught on but Jiro had a bit of a crush on Momo!) I'll put her in Denki's chapter though since I like the idea of them being BFF's!

I could see some stories that I could continue after those chapters but I'll only do one! (I kind of already know which one I would want to do)

Anyways! I hope this makes you day and happy late holidays!

Consider this you present!

Write ya later Assholes!