Chapter 31: Check

Todoroki's P.O.V

I slammed open the doors I knew my father would be. When I walked in he was staring at a chess bored that was set up, ready to play.

"Shoto, glad you came." He's eyes never left the bored but he beckoned me over with a hand. "Come play a game with me." I glared daggers at him and sent ice in his direction but he didn't move, he only continue to stare at the bored.

"I don't have time to play your games! I'm ending this now!" I said but he still looked unfazed by my words.

"No, you aren't." he said and lifted his head to stare at the chair across from him. I felt my eyes twitch but I never moved my ice.

"And what makes you so sure about that?" I asked.

"Come play a game, and we can talk." I stood silently as I examined the room. There didn't seem to be anything dangerous, it was just us. The easiest choices would be to just kill him now and walk away with my friends. But I couldn't stop the voice in my head that told me to sit down.

My ice melted away and I walked over to the table. I looked down at the chess bored and then at Endeavor. I slowly sat at the chair across from him and moved a pawn.

"It's been a while since I've seen you or your work on the streets." He said and moved a pawn as well. I refused to respond to his statement and just made my next move.

"The last attack you had, Eraser Head almost caught you." The game continued on as he talked but I never said a word to him.

"With the injury you had, I thought you were dead and you had stopped attacking. But then I got to investigate the attack on the League of Villain's base and I couldn't help but notice your work there and many others. How where you able to get those kids to be so loyal to the one that took them from their homes?" I looked him in the eyes and I saw a smirk growing on his face.

"I tried to find you but you just weren't showing anywhere. But then my associate saw you with the little green boy." He paused to look at me. I felt my heart rate pick up and panicked thoughts entered my mind. I kept my worry away from my expression but from the look on Endeavor's face it must have shown threw my eyes.

"It was easy to find you and your friends after that but I still have one missing from the group. Do you have any idea where he might be?" I made another move and lend back in the chair.

"Check." I said with a glare. Endeavor seem to notice I wasn't going to respond and he lend back as well, not making a move.

"It's a shame he's not here, he won't be able to say goodbye to so many of your friends." I felt rage boil inside me. I stood up abruptly and slammed my hand on the table causing the king on my side of the bored to fall.

"Where are my friends?" I demanded and I felt my right side start to flare up.

"Let's bring one in," he yelled out and the door to the room opened as two men pulled in a very defeated Momo. Her body hung low but she held her head high. She was beaten pretty bad and blood ran down the left side of her head.

She looked me in the eyes with a fear that I've seen in many other people. It's the look my victims always had before I killed them. Before the look would have made me laugh but now it made me sick.

"Let her go! Let them all go, this is between you and me. They have done nothing!" I yelled. Endeavor stayed sitting and just smirked as he looked at the fallen king on the bored.

"They have all assisted a villain, they are not innocent at all." He snapped his fingers and my head whipped over to Momo as her scream was silenced. I watched as her head rolled to the ground with a look of terror still on the face.

"You asshole!" I said and moved to attack Endeavor but he quickly grabbed my shoulder and threw me across the room. My body smashed into the wall and I felt my arm shatter. I slid to the ground and tried to stand but my body just couldn't move any more. I looked up at Endeavor and saw his eyes on the chess bored.

"You were so close to winning, but your king has fallen. Just like the life you've built for yourself." He said and turned to look at me.

"No one's coming to help you and I will kill each of your friends in front of you." I tried to stand again but Endeavor walked over and kicked me down before I could get off my knee.

"Bring in the next one." He said and my head whipped up at the sound of Uraraka screaming. I watched as two guards brought in a crying Uraraka.

"Boss!" She cried out when she saw me. Her eyes moved around and they landed and Momo's body. Her tears moved down her cheek faster as she sobbed.

"Don't touch her!" I said and with the small strength I had I sent Endeavor flying back with a blast of ice. He flew across the room and it gave me enough time to stand up. Through the pain, I moved to Uraraka and she quickly went into action by touching the guards, floating them up and dropping them to the ground. After she checked if they were unconscious she moved over to me and supported me the best she could.

"Todoroki," she whispered beside me. I looked to her and I followed her eyes. Endeavor was standing up and a low chuckle in his voice. She held onto my arm tighter and the tears continued to move down her cheeks. "Are we going to make it out of this? Be honest." She said and I sighed out.

"I don't think so," I said and her face suddenly had a determination look when she turned to look at me.

"Then I'll stand by your side till the end." She said. I mirrored her look and nodded.

"Till the end."

"Pathetic," We both looked over and saw Endeavor chuckling at us. "Friendships are for weaklings! They've all made you weak Shoto! And now-" the lights cut out and the room was pitch black. Uraraka held on tight to me and I my eyes started looking around for anything in the dark but saw nothing.

"What the hell!" I heard Endeavor said. The door to the room busted open and I felt a relief come over me as I looked at the group in front of us.

"Time to die fucker!"

⚠️ read my note you assholes!! ⚠️
————————————————————————
Wow!!! A lot of shit happened this chapter!!

Because of popular request Momo has been killed. I hoped I gave you all a heart attack when you saw Uraraka come into the room.

Anyways, who could possibly be at the door? (We all know who it is!)

So, how's Quarantine going for all of you?

I know I've been looking at a screen trying to write, but that never works out for me.

I hope you assholes enjoyed this chapter and I would like to know would you like me to release chapters faster or would you rather have me pull it out for a while.

Cause I can end it in the next three weeks or I can end it in the next three month

It's your choice!

Write ya later assholes!!