Chapter 17: Introducing Me

I was at a strange mansion a little out of town. I looked to Tsu and she just smiled.

"Welcome back." She opened the door and I was bombarded by a hug from a pink excited girl.

"Midoriya! I know you don't remember me but I missed you!" She said and I smiled. I don't know why but she made me feel happy.

"Tsu!" I looked and saw that guy with the red hair again. "Why is he here? You were supposed to be watching him not taking him back here!" He said slightly irritated. Tsu sighed and looked to the ground.

"I know, but he was attacked by Tomura tonight. He's not safe at his home anymore." His eyes moved to me and he smiled.

"I guess you're staying here, unless the boss wants to send you away again." I looked at him confused.

"You were in the shop with..." at that moment that same girl walked in. She looked at me excitedly and hugged me tightly.

"Midoriya! You're here!" I was slightly confused but I had already figured out that everyone here were friends of mine. I had everyone introduce themselves again and my smiled grew with each person, but something was still missing. I looked down at the ground thinking about what the answer could possibly be.

"What's wrong bro?" Denki said to me. I shook my head as I tried to figure out what was missing.

"Somethings not right." I said and Uraraka moved a hand to my check and wiped away what I think was another tear.

"You're right. Someone is missing from the group right now but I don't know why you're crying?" She smiled. I felt warmer with her kindness.

"It's probably a good thing the boss doesn't find out yet he might flip if he hears we brought him back." Kiri said and everyone nodded. I looked around confused.

"Huh?" I asked and they smiled brightly.

"It's okay Midoriya, I'm sure you'll understand eventually." They lead me to a room that felt so familiar. Once I was alone I looked around and I felt like the walls were closing in around me even though the room was huge. My head started to pound like I was trying to pry open my memories. I fell to my knees and held my head.

"What am I missing?" I asked myself but my head was only able to show me that same blurred red and white haired man.

Todoroki's P.O.V

There was a lot of commotion going on down stairs and I knew that it was probably everyone being idiots again. I often liked listening to them do stupid stuff, it distracts me from most of my problems and I could use a distraction at the moment. 

I pulled up my lap top and opened the camera in the main hall. I looked at everyone confused, until I saw Midoriya, why is he here? I was about to go ask, but if I go see Midoriya I'll never be able to let him leave again. I stare and waited. I hear Tsu explain that they were attacked and they're was no where else to go. I should have known Tomura would keep looking for him. Midoriya was obviously my weakness and if he has Midoriya he has me, just like he always wanted.

"Something's not right." I hear him say. I stared at the camera and I saw Uraraka walk towards him.

"You're right. Someone is missing from the group right now but I don't know why you're crying?" I looked closely and I saw that Midoriya was crying. Why was he crying? I remember Uraraka say he was randomly in tears but had it really hurt him that much to leave? He was around his friends again but he's still sad, was it because I wasn't there? I watched from each camera as they brought him to his room, but I didn't have a camera in his room.

"Boss?" I hear Kirishima at the door. I look up and he looks nervous. "So, do plan to do anything about Tomura? Because, you know he's still out there and..." Kirishima's words trailed off as he thought of something else to say.

"I'm going to kill him." I said and closed my computer. He smiled to me and I was slightly confused.

"I'll help! Just give me and everyone else in this house the signal and we'll be right there with you." I looked at him astonished. Had everyone in this house actually want to help with murder. I'm a villain because after my experience with the worlds #2 hero I don't like how this world works and things need to change.

I had killed people to send my dad a message. At first it was people that he knew I had killed but then it changed to just pure madness.

When I had taken Tsu and Uraraka they were so bright even when I could tell both of them were terrified. They pulled me out of the darkness I had fallen into. Each person here had pulled me out slowly but if it wasn't for Midoriya I'd probably still be out on the streets killing innocents. But are they all prepared to become killers?

"No, I'll take care of it." I turned in my chair and stood. I was going now and they weren't coming with.

"Sir!" Kirishima was standing in front of me with a serious face and tone. "You need to think straight! (😉) If you go by yourself you'll be out numbered and if you go now you'll have no plan." I looked at him and sighed. He was right.

"Fine," I sat back down and looked at him. "How's Midoriya?" I asked and he tensed up.

"I-I don't know y-you'll have to talk t-to Tsu." He stuttered I looked at him with a 'are you stupid' look.

"I know he's here! So how is he?" Kirishima looked away and he looked so sad.

"He's just confused by everything. He knew something was missing when he didn't see you but he didn't know what it could have been. You have to go see him!" He urged me. I shook my head.

"If I see him I'll never be able to say goodbye again." I looked at him and I saw pure rage on his face. He slammed his hands on my desk and glared at me in a way that reminded me of my father, I hadn't seen a look like that in so long.

"You drugged him so he would leave quietly and erased his memory! He had no goodbye! He doesn't even have memories to look back on and now he's a wreak and he doesn't even know it! He's deserves to see you! He's not happy! It's all fake due to you mind wipe!" He yelled at me and I looked away. I knew he was right, I was being selfish. I saw his expression soften.

"We know you and Midoriya like each other, even a blind person could notice it. So go talk to him!" He pointed out the door and I looked at my hands.

"You're right." I stood up and walked out the door. "I think I'll introduce myself again."

————————————————
Zoinks bitches!!!!!

Oof! Things are a happening and guess what...I'm just going to stop here so if you want to see their reunion read next week's chapter!!!

Write ya later Assholes!!