Chapter 3: The Bully

"I'm so sorry!" I say as I feel my face turn red looking at Todoroki, my kidnapper. I was about to push out of his hold when both my hands fell onto his chest and I felt how obviously ripped he was under his shirt. My gay ass couldn't take it! I froze up and stared at where my hands were positioned.

"Y-You should watch where you're going." His voice said but I heard him try to hide a stutter, but I still heard it. I looked up and saw a light shade of pink over his cheeks but it disappeared just as fast as it appeared.

"Sorry." I said quickly and finally pull out of his hold. I look at the ground nervously and I scuffed my heel on the ground. When I finally looked back I expected him to be gone, but I was wrong. He was leaning on the wall of the hall with his arms folded, looking down at me. It was unsettling with him watching me like I was hiding something. 

"Where are you headed to?" He asked like he was suspicious. I know he probably thinks I'm going to try escaping but honestly he freaked me out!

"Just walking and... thinking." I said, actually kind of sad once I remembered that I wasn't going to last the week.

"Don't break anything, that'll get you killed too." I flinched scared and I stared at my feet and noticed my shoes were untied. I felt myself start to shake from the fear and then a hand was placed on top of my head, which made me jump. "Calm down," he said and I slowly looked up at him.

"W-what?" I ask and his eyes moved to look at the side.

"You haven't done anything that will make me want to kill you." I felt relieved, but I was still worried. 

"I haven't done anything to prove you shouldn't either." I whisper staring at the ground.

"It's been three hours. You still have a week." He moved his hand from my head and I turned to look at him as he walked around me and out of sight.

"That was strangely... comforting." I said and I began to slowly walk around the giant mansion. Uraraka already showed me everything but I really just wanted time to think as I slowly made my way to my room.

I'm not going to lie, I was already lost. I knew where I was but I didn't know how to get to my room. I stumbled around the halls until I fell over because I was lost. I laid on a rug in the middle of a hallway. Someone will find me eventually, right?

"Move out of my way, Pikachu!" I hear a familiar yell. I instantly froze up for a split moment until I curiously stood and looked into the next hallway. I see a kid with a black lightning bolt streak in his yellow hair. He stood in front of the one person I thought for sure I would never see again, Katsuki Bakugo. My childhood friend and bully.

"Look, boss wants to see you-"

"I know your damn boss wants to see me!" He yelled and something about hearing that sound again gave me some kind of PTSD. I froze in my spot when I saw the spikey blond turn towards me. Before I could think of anything I turned so I was hiding behind the corner.

"What are you looking at?" I hear what I can only assume is the yellow haired one in the hall.

"I thought I saw... nothing. Now move out of my way!" I hear something get pushed and footsteps coming closed to where I was. I ran as fast as I could terrified for my life. I ran threw halls turning corner after corner I even passed someone but I didn't stop to look I just ran for my life. When I finally made it to a familiar hall and I found my room. I slammed the door and decided I wasn't leaving till I knew Bakugo was gone.

I used to be friends with him but that changed when I told him I didn't have a quirk. After that, he was my bully. I would be beat senseless by his explosion quirk everyday, and I would hide it from my mom as best I could. It was like he hated me but I never knew what I did to make him hate me so much. Then news spread about him abandoning his career as a hero and becoming a villain instead. Lucky for me I never saw him again but something in the back of my head always told me that if I ever did see him, nothing would stop him from killing me.

Now that I was hidden behind the walls of my room I felt myself shake from fear and slid down to sit on the ground. I was never mean to Kacchan, but he scares me because of all the built up things in the past.

I stayed locked up in my room sitting on my bed as I held on tightly to one of the pillows. I know I wasted a day where I could have been proving myself to be useful so I can live, but after seeing Kacchan I remembered everything he ever told me.

Why are you even alive!?!

Take a swan dive off a cliff or something!?!

You quirkless nerd!?!

You're the most useless person to walk this planet!!

I hear something like a echoing of his voice in my head. Would it really be bad if I didn't prove I was useful? I could end this all and be free of everything. It can't be that bad, right?

Kill yourself!!

I hear more echos of Bakugo in my head like he was the voice of all my anxiety, then I heard the voice out side my door.

"I saw green broccoli hair! Where is the damn nerd?!" He yelled. He was directly in front of my door with someone else.

"Would you calm down?" I heard a calm and emotionless voice say, Todoroki. I'm done for! He's going to tell Kacchan where I am and I'll be dead! I quickly move to hide on the side of my bed facing away from the door.

"Where is he?!? I'm going to kill him!" I flinch when I heard that and I held myself together. After that the voices outside got quieter and I wait for Todoroki to let Kacchan in to finish me. I'm actually going to die today.
I waited, and waited, but all I heard was mumbling and then angry stomping. I waited for my door to fly open with some light of explosions but it never came, instead it was opened slowly, like in a horror film or something. I closed my eyes tightly as I heard footsteps walking closer to my spot, till they stopped. I could feel whoever it was right next to me, but I only held my eye shut tighter as they kneeled down in front of me.

"Midoriya," Todoroki's voice said. I opened one eye and saw his blank face in front of me. "How do you know Bakugo?" I asked and I felt all those things he's said to me coming back into my head. I think he noticed the type of panic I was in because his expression softened and he looked off to the side. "He's gone, so he can't do anything to you." He said just looking at the wall.

I felt a wave of relief fall over me and I stare at his face even though he wasn't looking at me. I knew my tears had begun to fall and I don't know what made me do it but I swung my arms around his shoulders and cried. He stood there shocked but I didn't think about it. My mind kept going to past memories of all those times I was curled up in a ball as Kacchan yelled and beat me up. It really was like some kind of PTSD. I cried in his arms till I remembered that this guy kidnapped me and is planning to kill me if I'm not useful. Then I remember that he said, if I was annoying he would kill me quicker. I quickly moved away, panicked.

"I'm sorry! I don't know why I did that! I guess seeing Kacchan again really messed with my head! He and I don't have the best relationship so when I was him all the fear and anxiety I usually have came rushing back and I clung to the closest thing here, and that was you. I know I'm probably being really annoying since I'm rambling and crying and I should really just shut up now!" I mumbled and retreated back into a ball. I kept my eyes on the ground and I heard Todoroki clear his throat.

"You're not annoying," He whispered lightly and I looked up at him curiously. He stood and walked out of the room, not saying another word. I stared at the spot he was before as I thought to myself.

"I'm not annoying?" I said to myself as the door of my room closed.

————————————————————

Hey what up assholes! So I saw a few readers so talk to me bitches! I'm going to start putting out two chapters at a time so pay attention because my story is cool as fuck!

See ya later assholes!