Chapter 33: Gotta Blast!

Todoroki's P.O.V

"Time to die fuckers!" Bakuogo said as he walked in. I felt Uraraka's body being to loosen up as she saw the group of people behind the blasty boy. All of our friends stood behind Bakuogo and each one looked worst then the other.

With out hesitation Bakuogo jumped into a fight with Endeavor as well as Denki and Kirishima, who seemed to have the most energy. Mina dragged Jiro over to us and as they came into the dark room they're figures became harder to see.

The only light that shines into the room was from the hall and the fighting happening around them.
"Come on," Mina said and Uraraka rushes to help hold up Jiro. "We still have to find Tsu and Momo and then we can get out of here." I looked at her silhouette and sighed.

"They didn't make it." I heard her take in a deep breath but she quickly shook it off, to stay aware in our situation.

"Okay, then let's get you out of here. The others will join soon."

"No, Endeavor will just keep coming after us, I have to make sure he's finished off." I said and began to move my way towards the fight slowly.

"Midoriya's taking care of that. Let's go!" Mina said and grabbed onto my arm. I looked to the door and saw Uraraka and Jiro leaving the room and Mina pull me out too but I had hardly noticed.

Izuku is here? What is he doing? Is he safe?

My thoughts moved rapidly and my only worry were about him. Mina must have caught onto what I was thinking because as we neared the door she spoke.

"He's safe, there's not a scratch on him. No one else knows he's here but us. He'll meet us when he's done. Now let me get you out of here so he can see you again." She tugged me through the hall but my mind finally started thinking rationally. I pulled my arm away from her and she turned to look at me frustrated.

"I have to see the fight through. I can't just leave!" At that moment Denki and Kirishima came rushing down the hall with Bakuogo right behind them.

"Let's go, he's out cold! All we have to is run!" Kiri said and tried to pull me again.

"I have to kill him!" I said and pulled away making my way down the hall, only to be stopped by Bakuogo.

"Listen IcyHot! I did not go through all of Deku's stupid planning for you to just chuck it out the window! He has a solid plan to keep Endeavor away forever and even clear your name of any crimes! So move it!" He said and started pushing me out. I wasn't able to respond though because right as we made it to the end of the hall Kiri was body slammed by a little green boy.

After a brief moment Izuku looked at all of us and he's eyes settled on me like he was in a trance, a trance that lasted five seconds. It was like he remembered something quickly and began pulling my arm with everyone following.

"We got to move!" He said and right as Bakuogo was about to speak the sound of guards moving filled the space behind us.

"What the hell did you do?" Denki yelled.

"I ran into the wrong people! Where are the others?" He asked quickly.

"They're fine! Just keep going!" Mina yelled. We rushed out of the building and there was Jiro and Uraraka standing outside.

"This way!" Bakuogo yelled and we all followed him to the van. Everyone loaded in quickly with Bakuogo behind the wheel. "Hold on!" He said and peeled out of there quickly.

Everyone breathed out and finally relaxed in the speeding van. Izuku picked up his phone and started making a call.

"Hello, police. Yeah, I've been noticing some weird behavior at (insert address) it sounds like torture. You should probably check that out." He said and hung up quickly. I looked at him weirdly but he only smiled and grabbed my hand. He looked around to everyone with his smile but it slowly faded.

"Where's Tsu? And Momo?" Everyone but Uraraka, Mina, Jiro, and me looked confused.

"They didn't make it." I said and Kirishima turned to look at us from the passenger side, horrified.

"What? They're gone!" I watched all the color from his face drain and I could hear Jiro start to cry and the loss of her friends.

"That's not fair," Kiri said, almost hopeless. "I was supposed to protect them, and they're gone." Bakuogo's head whipped over to look at him at the sound of his sadness.

"You did the best you could do, don't cry over it." Bakuogo said as caring as he could.

I felt Izuku's hand tighten over mine and my attention was brought to him. I saw tear falling silently from his eyes and in that moment I wanted nothing more then to hold him tight to me, so that's what I did. I let his tears fall into my battered shirt.

"Shoto, this is all over, right? We don't have to lose anymore friends?" He asked and I nodded to him.

"You don't have to lose anyone again."

——————————————————————————
Wow guys!! I updated!! It's short but I did it! And since you had a really long chapter last time I don't feel bad making this short.

So I'm feeling like there might be one or two more chapters after this, depends if I feel like writing two. So yes.

I realized that this chapter might have sucked and was rushed but it's 12 am and apparently this is how my writing mind works! So this is what you get.

If you don't like it you can suck a toe!

Write ya Later assholes!