Chapter 29: The Plan

"Calm down you quirkless bastered" Kacchan had yelled at me for the fifth time in the pass hour. I was passing around the room with a nervous twitch in my hand as I thought about what was happening to my friends. "You'll find them."

Kacchan and I have been sitting inside Shoto's mansion for the past four days. I keep looking for any clue of where they might have gone but I haven't  gotta clue of where they could be. No one was in this house when we had returned but the place was trashed. There's still ice spikis sticking out on the walls and floors from where I assume Shoto was fighting. and I saw scorch marks from where Denki must have attacked.

"It's been too long Kacchan, what if something happened to them? Or maybe they're gone already? This is all my fault! If I had just-" my words of panic were cut off when Kachan punched me across the face causing me to fall onto the floor.

"Shut up nerd! We don't know what happened to them or who took them. We don't know what this person wants from them so we shouldn't assume they're dead! And how the hell is this your fault? I'm pretty damn sure you did nothing!" Kacchan yelled at me on the ground. "But if we stay here and just continue to do nothing and they die, then their death is on both of our hands! So stop throwing a fucking pity party and use that big nerdy head of your! What do we know about the situation? Did anything unusual happen before the attack" He said and sat on the ground besides me. I watched as he slowly sat down so he wouldn't hurt his leg more then it already was.

I thought back to the day when Shoto had told me to run away. "The day started off normal, or as normal as living with Denki could get. We drove over to my mom's... appartment." my voice trailed off as I remebered that man that was outside my mom's appartment when we had shown up and when we had left.

"What happened at your mom's appartment?" Kacchan said inpatiently.

"When we had pulled into a parking spot there was a man that was watching us. Todoroki got real serious and dark when he saw him. He told me that guy worked for his dad, Endevor. Then when we left he was still there but Todoroki didn't see him and I didn't point him out either. Then we drove back and the attack had already happened and they were waiting for us." I said and looked up at Kacchan who was looking thoughtfully to the ground.

"So this was Endevor? It would make since, half n' half has been hunting down every last one of Endevor's friends and killing them. He would leave their bodies in a place only Endevor would see them and not the public, it was almost like a warning. Maybe Endevor has had enough." I felt my heart beat faster and I stared at Kacchan's emotionless face.

"Do you t-think he's dead?" I asked with a voice crack. I felt a wave of reliefe run through me when he shook his head.

"He'll be fine. If I was Endevor I would want that pepermint boy to feel pain physically, mentally, and emotionally. That's probably why he took those friendss of yours too." I looked at him and i noticed that he had also gotten worried with whatever thought had came to him.

"What would he do to them?" I asked and hoped for a different answer then the one i was thinking about.

"Well, Todoroki killed a lot of Endevor's friends and allis. I would do the same think that was done to me to him. Endevor is most likly going to kill evey last one of them in front of Todoroki before killing him. He'll probobly start with the ones and Todoroki's not as close with and then work his way to the ones that mean the most. That would be the best form of revenge. it would mess with his emotions and psychological sate" I watched his face go from worried to angered in about two seconds as he thought about this idea. I could tell Kiri was on his mind just by the way he talked about how my friends are going to be killed.

"How do we save them?" I said as I tried to hold back tears but they started to fall silently.

"First, we find where Endevor is. Then," I felt the hope die in his voice. "We fight." He kept his eye's on the ground and his fist were balled up tightly.

"Just the two of us?" I asked and Kacchan stifined.

"Yeah just the two of us! Are you scared?" I wanted to say no but I knew that I was and although Kacchan seemed like he wasn't scared I saw in his eyes that he was hidding his fear.

"It's a better plan then just sitting here." I said and stood up. I held out a hand to Kacchan and he stared at it for a bit before he grabbed my hand roughly and stood beside me.

"Then let's get to work."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! Assholes!

Look at me!!! I posted!!!!!! Yeah! You should celebrate! (Even though it's a small chapter)

So i wasn't actually going to posted till i saw this!!!!!!!

My story is #9 in the tododeku section!!!!!!! out of 1.2k!!!! MY BOOK'S NOT THAT GOOD!!!!! it's not even finished!!!!!! so yeah! That's super cool! I figured that meant I need to write a new chapter and I can see the ending clearly.

Now before ya'll start freaking out like "OH MY GOD! SHE'S GOING TO KILL PEOPLE AGAIN!" i would just like to assure you that... Yes, i am going to kill people! I feel no remorse for your pain! But you should he happy because my friends have talked me out of kill everyone like I wanted to do. (I'm an author, I live off characters death's and your misery!!) but here's what i will do! I am kill off two characters because realisticly not everyone's going to live but to give you some peace and conrtol you can choice by commenting the two in this group who you wouldn't mind to die.

Here's your list!

Denki

Jiro

Tsu

Momo

Mina

These are your choices! Maybe, i don't know I might switch it depeands on my mood but vote so you can save your favorites! Seriously because if you don't I'm going to kill ANYONE I WANT and not just the ones on this list.

So yeah! hurry up before you lose this oppurtunity!

Well, writa ya later assholes!!!!