Chapter 32: Brake out!

"Are you sure this is the place?" I asked as I stared out the window at the home in front of us. Kacchan only rolled his eyes and groaned.

"Deku," he growled. "If you ask me that one more fucking time, I'll kill you!" I looked over at him briefly with wide eyes before I turned back to watch the house.

"Then let's go." I reached for the car handle but Kacchan slammed me back against the chair.

"Can you keep your ass still for a second!" He yelled out and I just kept my mouth shut and tapped my foot impatiently.

I heard Kacchan groan and bang his head on the steering wheel repeatedly as he murmured one phrase under his breath. "Shut the fuck up." I stopped tapping my foot and groaned out, just as frustrated.

"Why are we just waiting here? No one is around! This place is empty so let's go!" I yelled out and reached for the handle again.

Kacchan slapped my wrist and grabbed my chin ruffly as he pointed my face towards the place. "Look above the door stupid." I rolled my eye but looked anyways. There was nothing but a black circle and a little red dot beside it. "That's a fucking camera!" He said to me like I was stupid. I pushed his hand off me and leans back in my seat.

"If any cameras catch us, Endeavor will use the footage as an alibi for being framed. We have to take out all the cameras first."

"Then why are we just sitting here instead of turning them off?" I yelled and crossed my arms.

"Look nerd! We-"

"We're wasting time! For all we know they could already be dead and we could have stopped it if we just went in there!" I yelled out. "You problem don't even care, you never liked any of them anyways!" My statement was immediately followed by a hard slap on the back of my head. I turned to Kacchan as I rubbed my head and I saw a fiery rage in his eyes.

"I wouldn't be here, about to die, if I didn't care! We have too keep calm if we want your plan to work! We need to be smart!" The rage left his eyes for a bit when he just sighed in defeat and lend back. He rubbed a hand over his face and then turned to me with a stern look.

"Right now, you need to think like a villain Deku. And I know you can cause you kept creepy ass journals about everything. Even if everyone is already gone, we can still have the chance to send Endeavor to prison. So, Mister know-it-all, what is a villain going to do?" He said and look straight into my eyes. I took a deep breath and looked back at the house.

My eyes scanned over the building and only saw a few cameras from where we were. Driving around to look for more was out of the question, to avoid being caught on one we didn't see. So we really did have to shut them all down.

I pulled my phone out and search for what I was looking for. When I found the site I turned to Kacchan.

"On a scale from one to ten, how would you rate your skills as a hacker?" I asked and held my phone out to him. He grabbed the phone from my hand and rolled his eyes.

"Hacking on a phone is the worst," he said be began his work. "But not impossible, how do you even know this is what we need?"

(If you haven't guessed, I don't know what I'm talking about so let's just ignore my logic here! ~Author <3)

"I'm guessing," I shrugged. Kacchan looked up at me for a moment and sighed before he returned back to the phone.

"Huh, you're guess was right." He said and was able to turn off the cameras. I looked at the one above the door and watched as the red light flickered off.

"That should do it, let's go." Kacchan said and threw my phone at my face. We left the car and moved around closer to the entrance.

"So are we just going to walk in through the front door?" I whispered. He looked over at me like I was stupid. I raised my hands in surrender as he rolled his eyes.