Chapter 26: Meet My Mama!

"Come on," I whispered to myself. "You've faced bigger problems! You've been kidnapped, like twice, and you were strong enough to break a memory quirk. All though this might be the scariest thing you've ever done you got this!"

"Uh, Izuku?" I look up at my wonderfully hot boyfriend and smile awkwardly. "We're just going to your moms place, if anyone should be worried its should be me." Shoto said.

"Yeah, but why aren't you?" I asked with panic clearly in my voice.

"Because if she's anything like you I know I can win her over." I slouched in my set in the car and sighed.

"Yeah, you're right but what if she knows!" I said restating my concerns from yesterday.

"There's no way she can know." He fought with me. I crossed my arms frustrated.

"I told you she knows everything." He chuckled and parked the car. He turned to look at me from the drivers set and smiled sexily at me.

"Are you ready?" He asked and grabbed my hand in his.

"I bet she knows we're out here." I said still caught up on our fight. He pulled me in close and kissed me as if he wanted to do it right here in the car. When he pulled back I was in a daze.

"Let's go." And with that he got out of the car. My jaw dropped as I realized what he just did.

"Did-" I got out of the car and glared up at him. "Did you really just do that!" I yelled which he responded with a chuckle. He grabbed my hand again and held it tight.

"Well, how else was I going to get you out of the car?" He asked and I glared.

"See, this is why you're annoying!" He laughed and pulled me close to him again but didn't kiss me.

"No, the only person who's annoying is Kiri." He said. I looked to the side with a grin. As I was looking that direction there was a man who was staring at us intensely.

"Shoto," I said and he turned his head to look. I looked back at him and I saw a rage in his eyes.

"We should go inside." He pulled my arm tightly towards my moms apartment.

"Who is that? Is he dangerous?" I asked.

"Izuku, don't worry about him. In fact, forget you ever saw him."' He said sternly and it kind of frightened me. I didn't respond I just followed behind him silently as he went up to the apartment. When we reached the door Shoto finally looked over at me. "I'm sorry I snapped at you." He said once he realized why I was silent.

"No, I shouldn't have said anything." I looked down at the ground and he sighed.

"That's not why I snapped I just," He stopped and groaned. "He works for my dad." My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

"Endeavor?" He nodded. I don't actually know what happeneed between those two but i did know that it changed Shoto into a dark person.

"Let's forget it and go inside." He smiled to me but I saw that he was on edge now. I nodded and knocked on the door. The door opened to my mother smiling. She looked Shoto up and down and smirked.

"I knew my son's boyfriend would he cute!" She said and my face turned a new shade of red.

"Mom!" I yelled out. Shoto laughed with her and sticked his hand out.

"I'm Todoroki." She smiled sweetly and shook his hand.

"Come in and tell me, has Izuku been behaving? He tends to mumble a lot, no madder how much I tell him that it's rude to mumble." she pulled Shoto in by his arm and left me out side. Right before the door closed and moved in and watched as my mother was facinated with Shoto.

"He does mumble, but it's cute." I turned a darker red and sat next to Shoto. I grabbed his arm and barried myself into his strong arms.

"He doesn't fanboy around you does he?" I barried myself deeper and Shoto laughed.

"No, he doesn't have time for that stuff since he's concently taking care of our... roommates." He said. It was my turn to chuckle a bit.

"And they were roomates." I whispered to Shoto and I could feel him cringe as I quoted a vine.

"What about talking to himself?" She asked.

"Oh, all the time. I once thought he was actually talking to someone because his conversation was that detiled." She laughed.

"Oh Izuku, stop hiding!" she yelled at me. I sat up with a tight grip on his arm still. "Would you stop hanging on him, you're going to rip his arm off."

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Fine, fine! I'm going to go finish diner. You two can have some alone time, but Izuku," I looked her in the eyes as she was about to leave. "No hickeys." My jaw dropped and my face was the same shade of Shoto's red hair.

"Mom!" I yelled again as she left laughing. Shoto found it hillarous as well and turned to me as I stared embarresed at my lap.

"You're mom, is awesome!" he laughed.

"Yeah, imagine living with her you're whole life."

---------------------------

Hey Assholes!

it's short I know but be lucky you got something that wasn't a filler there is actaul importnt things in this chapter so you're welcome, and theres a vine refrence, if you don't know the vine you can leave i don't need uncultered people reading my story! (JK i want more views, tell your other nerdy friends too read) anyways. Yeah, Happy Monday! hope it sucks like all other Mondays.