Chapter 8: Fight for Soft Boy

Honestly, the past two day's have been ruff. I've been sleeping on a couch because I was too awkward to stay with someone else and had too much anxiety to pick a different room. Todoroki is healing slowly which actually makes me concerned that we weren't accurate with the preciser. Uraraka, Momo, and I check on his hourly and I worry we'll start to bother him.

"How are you feeling today?" I asked as I held a hand to his forehead. "Holy Narks that's hot!" I said and he sighed.

"Don't worry about my temperature it's always been abnormal." He said and I looked at him worried.

"Don't you think you should get that checked out?" I ask. I hear a short chuckle and I smiled.

"I did, it's my quirk." He said and I made an oh face. Come to think of it, I've never seen Todoroki's quirk and he's never told me what it was either.

"Well Momo should be stopping by later to look at your injury for today an Uraraka will have lunch done in half an hour I-" there was a loud crash followed by screaming in the house. I stood up from my chair and started to walk out the room.

"Midoriya," I turned around and saw Todoroki sitting up. "What are you doing?" I smiled to him brightly.

"I'm just going to check it out." He looked like he was trying to hide his worry but I saw it, his eyes gave it away. "I'm just going to look and come right back." I said and he shook his head.

"Stay in here! Kirishima will take care of it." I was standing next to the door and he saw me reaching for the handle. "That's an order." He said and I smiled.

"You technically set me free, be right back!" I said and ran out of the room. I ran down the halls hoping that the sound was just Kiri trying to jump over the stairs railing to see if he'll fall fast then a bounce ball, or to see if he'll bounce as a rock.

"Move our of my way shitty hair!" I stopped just before I opened the door, Kacchan. I couldn't move it was like I was frozen in place. Why is he here again? Was it to kill me like he said he would.

"That damn nerd is still alive! And I'm gonna kill him!" He yelled.

"No, he's busy right now!" I heard Uraraka say. I took a step back as I hear a commotion and then the door was blasted open. I knew I should have ran away, but I couldn't. The smoke clears and Bakugo stared right at me, fury in his eyes.

"Deku!" He moved closer but everyone in the house was acting as a wall to stop him. They were tattered and bruised and I felt a pit in my stomach. Why would they go through this for me? I'm not important.

"Midoriya," I look into Tsu's eyes and I saw her worried expression. "Run." She said. I took a few steps back before I saw Kacchan break their wall. I didn't run though, I can't just leave them to handle Bakugo. He knocked all of them down and they all laid unconscious except for Kiri.

"Midoriya, go!" Kiri said and wrapped his arms around Kacchan to hold him back with his strength. I wanted to talk to him and help but what can I do? I'm a no one, just like Bakugo has always said.

"You're dead Deku!" He said and was able to push Kiri away. He ran after me and I was finally able to gather my senses and ran. There were exsplosions behind me and one knocked me to the ground. I tried to stand but I felt a sharp pain in my leg and before I could look at it Kacchan had held me above the ground by my throat. I looked into his eyes and I saw anger that only gave me a greater fear.

"K-kacchan..."I said as I tried to move his hands.

"I'm going to enjoy this." He smiled but something pushed him off me and I fell to the ground coughing. I looked up and saw Todoroki with a hand leaning on the wall and the other with ice. I looked and saw Kacchan frozen to the wall on the opposite wall.

"Let me go you Canadian flag!"he yelled and I watched as the ice started to melt. I stood up ignoring the screaming pain in my leg.

"Todoroki, you're supposed to be resting!" I said and placed his free arm over my shoulder.

"And you were supposed to be 'just looking'." He said with an angry tone. I looked down at the ground. As I felt him scowled me, I hear Bakugo screaming angrily. I looked up and saw the ice melting. He smiled and aim at us with an explosion. Almost instantly Todoroki blocked with ice.

"Leave!" Todoroki said with such a tone. Bakugo stood up and laughed.

"What makes you thing you can bet me? You're alone and you can barely stand!"

"He's not alone." I look where I had just ran from and saw Uraraka and everyone else standing there with their quirks ready. They were all bruised and Kirishima had a cut on his forehead. Bakugo stoped and looked around.

"I can tell when I'm out numbered, but this isn't over Deku!" He said and exploded the wall and blasted out of here. We stood and watched him leave. Todoroki's strength gave out and he fell to the ground.

"You shouldn't have gotten up!" Mina said and I pulled him back up to his feet.

"Midoriya, please get him to go lay back down." Momo said and I nodded as we both struggled to get back to my room. It's wasn't far but with my leg it felt like I was walking through hell.

"Please don't get back up." I said as I placed him in the bed.

"I told you not to go." He said and I stared at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I said and I felt my eyes wield up with tears. I had endanger everyone and I made it worst by just being there.

"I'm not mad at you." He said and I looked up at him. "I was just...worried." I smiled at him and he stared at me. "How are you always smiling?" He asked and my smile went away.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sorry...it's cute." He said and looked away. I smiled again as I looked at the blush on his cheek.

"I should let you rest." I took a step away and felt the pain in my leg. I flinched slightly but I refused to look down yet.

"What the hell did you do?!" I heard a mortified tone in Todoroki's voice. I turned and saw him staring down at my leg. I slowly moved my head and saw the burns from Kacchan's attack. It was charade and my own blood was oozing out of the injury.

"I'll take care of it." I said and took another step but Todoroki pulled my arm and yanked me on to the bed beside him.

"I can fix that." He said and I felt something cold on my leg I looked over and saw a thin layer of ice.

"I guess I should probably get some rest too?" I said and he nodded.

"After I take care of this." Todoroki made me sit still on the bed while he used the medical supplies left over from the last time Momo had checked on him. "I'm done." He said and I smiled to him.

"I'll go rest now." I was about to leave but Todoroki pulled me into his chest and held me close.

"You shouldn't be on your leg." He said and I felt a warmth radiating off of him. It was comforting to me and I moved closer to him as he had his arms wrapped around me tightly like I might disappear.

"Won't I bother you?" I asked and I felt him shake his head. "Okay," and then I closed my eyes, happy to be in his hold.

————————————————
YAS ASSHOLES!!!! There has been the real crap y'all signed up for...THE FLUFF!! I have decided on having a smut chapter but it's not to late to change my choice. So I'll need a vote:

Smut?

No smut?

You choose!

Anyways I also have an Instagram you should follow it's just: LucyandNerdyWordy

But look at how cute they are! They are so darn cute!! I love them! So I'm glad you love them!!

Keep reading and spread the words! I want more reads because I'm a writer and I love the attention!!

Write ya later ASSHOLES!!!