Chapter 7: But Is He Gay?

Once I was out the door I saw the team already standing outside, it was early in the morning so it wasn't that strange to see them.

"Is he awake?" Kiri asked and I nodded. They all let out a breath of air and I smiled to them but it was small.

"He's letting us leave." I said, and my smile left my face, I didn't want to go.

"What?" Mina said. I looked at all their faces and they were all the same as mine.

"He's says to go home, to leave this place." I looked down and I felt like my life was meaningless again.

"I don't want to leave." I hear Uraraka's kind voice say. We all looked at her. "I did before but now, I feel like I'm leaving a friend behind to survive on his own."

"I agree with Uraraka." Tsu said. "Besides we never had a bad life here, we just didn't understand the boss, so I'm not leaving."

"Yeah, I haven't even gotten to do what I was kept around for!" Kiri said with a smile. One by one everyone decided to stay right where we were and I smiled happily.

"Then we stay!" Uraraka giggled happily as she held onto my arms.

"This is going to be a very different kind of adventure!" And everyone agreed. They continued with what they usually do in a day and I walked back into the room. He hadn't noticed me come in and I took the time to notice the far off look he was giving the ceiling. I closed the door behind me and he quickly looked over and saw me.

"What?" He asked with an almost bitter tone but I don't think he meant it like that.

"I came to see if you need anything." I said and walked over to his side.

"I'm fine, go home!" He said angry. I jumped at the sound, but took a deep breath to stay calm.

"No," I said and moved closer. "I'm staying." His eyes widened and he looked at me.

"It'll just be us then." He said, but I shook my head.

"Everyone has already agreed to stay." He sat up slowly and I went to his side to help him. He looked at the bed, with a confused look.

"Why?" He whispered almost like he didn't believe it.

"We've all agreed that going home would be like leaving a friend behind." His head shot up and he looked at me. He wasn't angry, his face was just filled with a look of amazement.

"A friend? I kidnapped you all." He said and I heard something like regret. I smiled.

"We know. Now," I said as I continued on with what I had came in to do. "I want you to lay back down and go to sleep! I'll be back later to check in. I'll have Momo come check on your injury as well. So in the mean time, don't push yourself." I helped him lay back down and left the room. When I left I saw Uraraka coming with breakfast. 

"I made his favorite...or at least what I think is his favorite." She shrugged and I smiled.
"He seems shocked that we're staying." I said and scratched my head.

"Would you blame him? He kidnapped us and then set us free but we don't leave. I think I would be confused too. But I am confused as to why he was willing to let us leave." I nodded with her.

"Well you better hurry or the food will get cold the longer you stand with me!" I smiled and walked down the hall, looking for Kirishima.

Uraraka's P.O.V

I knocked on the door and opened it to see the boss sitting there and he looked confused just like Midoriya said.

"Hey boss!" I smiled it's not weird for me to talk to him like the others me and Tsu were one of the first to stay alive after being caught. He looked over to me and he only looked confused.

"Why?" He asked and I giggled.

"I could ask you the same thing." He just frowned. "Why did you leave me and Tsu alive? You had never done it before, but you did that time. I'm sure there was several other talented people who could cook before me." He looked away and sighed.

"That doesn't matter, why are you staying?" I smiled to him.

"I'm needed here, that's why." He looked away but I saw him smile briefly to himself and I placed the plate by his bed. "Come on, you need to eat." I said and he only nodded.

Kirishima's P.O.V

Denki and I sat on a couch, talking about the very possibility of the boss being gay.

"Seriously, he could be gay!" Denki nodded along.

"And you think he likes Midoriya?" He questioned, and I laughed.

"I don't think... I know! Midoriya has done so much more with him then we have. We need to keep an eye out for those two." Denki only laughed.

"Come on Kiri, it's not like it'll actually happen because Midoriya isn't gay... is he?" we stare at each other until our eyes grew wide.

"Holy shit! Why don't we know the answer to this question?" I yelled. Denki stared off like he had just seen the secrets of the universe.

"What if he is gay? And what if the boss is gay? Would they date? Is their anyone else that might be gay? Are you gay?" Denki questioned everything as he tried to understand all the gay that's going on.

"Bro, you already know I've been staring at the blonde guy that keeps coming to bother the boss. Of course I'm gay!" he made an oh face as he remembered. "But we don't know for sure if either of them are gay we just have to watch but if they are... I ship it so hard!" Denki gave me a weird face as my inner fanboy was released. "I mean... Manliness!" he rolled his eyes at me and I felt my confidence slowly go down.

"Okay." He said with a doubtful tone.

"Kiri!" I hear the familiar voice of the green broccoli running around.

"In here." Denki said and we looked to the door to see the smiling boy.

"I guess I'm checking to see if you guys really wanted to make the choice to stay. I know it might have been pushed onto you guys." We shrugged and smiled.

"It was our choice to stay and we meant it. But since we're here," I looked over to Denki with a smirk. "We have a few things to talk to you about." Denki moved to grab Midoriya's arm and forced him to it with us. "So, you and the boss, what's going on there?" I wiggled my eyebrows to him as a hint kinda but he only tilted his head like a curious dog.

"Nothing's going on." He said still sounding confused.

"Are you gay?" Denki straight out asked.

"Bro!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry bro I just have to know!" He argued back with me.

"Yes." We turned our heads to him slowly and I smiled.

"Really? The small bean is gay." I say with a dorkie  smiled.

"Yep, if that's all can I go?" He asked but I shook my head.

"No, one more question." He waited to hear what I had to say.

"How do you feel about the boss?" I asked and both Denki and I leaned in to hear his answer. Honestly this reminded me of three girls at a sleepover, of at least this is what I think happens at sleepovers. I watched as his whole face turned a darker shade of red than the bosses hair.

"I gotta go!" He yelled and ran off before we could catch him.

"We'll figure it out sooner or later!" I yelled as he ran. "I always find out." I whisper to  myself.

"Bro you sound like some kind of super villain." I turned to Denki, and realized that I was getting too attached to the situation.

"Sorry bro."
————————————————
Write you later Assholes!!