Chapter 11: No Homo Bro!

I've been thinking about what Kirishima had said yesterday. Could the boss be gay for me? and if he is, do I like him back. It's crazy to think about my kidnaper like that but its different now, I think. I'm technically not here against my will I'm staying, but why am I staying? It felt wrong to leave him when he was hurt but I also didn't want to have a boring life again.

I was staring out the open window as I thought about everything that's happened between me and Todoroki but it's been changing so much between to two of us, and everyone else in the house.

"Midoriya!" I hear Jiro say. I turned and I saw Mina and her standing at my door. "We're playing a game, come on." She grabbed my arm and forcefully pulled me from my window.

"What game are we playing?" I asked and I saw the girls smile to each other.

"You'll see." Mina said and I sighed. They pulled me into a room with everyone sitting in a circle the only people missing were Kirishima and Todoroki. Todoroki is usually gone at night because he's... a villain. I sat down where the girls forced me to sit.

"So, what's going on?" I turned to Uraraka and she had a wide smiled.

"Just wait." I looked around and saw everyone with a smile.

"Why are you dragging me?" I hear Todoroki yell. I look up and see Kiri pulling him in by his collar. He was wearing a fancy dress suit. it had a red long sleeved shirt with a black vest and tie.

"Sit!" Kirishima foced him to sit down in the circle and he looked around confused. he looked at me but I shrugged.

"Alright! Let start! Midoriya!" Mina said exited. I jumped shocked to hear her call my name.

"Y-yes." she smiled wide.

"Truth or dare?" I looked her right in the eyes confused.

"You are not making me play this." I hear Todoroki say. He stood and began to move out the room.

"Truth?" I questioned my choice.

"If you picked anyone here to date, who would it be?" She asked. I saw Todoroki stop moving and turn to see my answer.

"I-I don't want to answer that!" I said and gawked at her.

"Then you have to take a drink." Uraraka pulled out a bottle of Vodka.

"I've never drank before." I said and Kirir's smile grew.

"So are you going to answer, or are you just going to keep drinking and get really drunk later?" Kiri said and saw Todoroki's leaning with his back against the wall.

"I guess I-I'll answer." I saw everyone looking at me eagerly. Who would I date? Well for starters I'm gay so my choices are Kiri, Denki, and Todoroki. Denki isn't my type and Kirishima is like a brother... so that leaves....

"T-Todoroki." I stuttered out. Everyone but Kiri looked at me confused.

"Who?" They asked in unison. Kirir was laughing.

"He picked the fucking boss!" He said with a smug smile. I looked up at Todoroki and saw him hiding behind one of his hands. Now I've done it.

"That's his name?!" They started to have a conversation about that but I was just looking at the ground, till I hear footsteps. I looked up and saw Todoroki sit back down. Everyone looked at him silently.

"Come on, let's keep this going." Everyone was gawking at him but Momo blanked out of it.

"O-okay, Midoriya, pick who ever you want." I nodded and looked around and landed my eyes landed on Jiro.