Chapter 19: Divide and Conquer

I sat in a van with Tsu right next to me. I was surprised when everyone told me we would be attacking, and that I was coming with them. Uraraka went on to explain that I was their strategist but I'm not good at any of that stuff. And I don't know what they're after either.

"Midoriya," I heard Todoroki's voice echo in my head set. "You're okay with all this right?" He asked and I smiled as I thought about how caring he was being. I looked to the screens that had everyones cameras.

"Yes, I am." I said confidently.

"Alright! Let's split up!" Kiri said. "Midoriya, what do you think?" I thought on the matter for a while before I decided to say anything.

"That's fine but remember not to go off on your own, it'll be like a suicide attempt! Jiro and Denki should team up and take the ground level so their quirks won't disturb the building structure. Momo and Uraraka go with each other to the second floor. Mina, Kiri, and Todoroki take the third floor. I don't know if there's any lower levels but if there is that would go for Jiro and Denki's area." I rambled on for a bit.

"You heard the man!" Denki said. I watched as they all ran inside. There was a huge number of people and I was lucky enough to see what was happening with everyone's camera. They were outnumbered and I started to panic for them.

"Holy Narks!" I said. Todoroki sent a blast of ice that covered the floor and the villains fell beneath their feet.

"Split up!" Todoroki said and I watched as everyone's cameras jiggled from going up stairs.

I watched through Denki and Jiro's camera as they fought. I was slightly panicking not know how I was supposed to help.

"Mina! Behind you!" I hear Uraraka yell I turn quickly to their cameras and saw a villain float up after Uraraka's touch. They had be blocked by five guys on the stair case.

"Momo and Uraraka! Provide cover while the other continue. As for the second floor we need to split up and third team so-"

"Kirishima stay with Mina on the second floor I'll keep going up." Todoroki said. I felt my heart drop as I heard him.

"No, being on your own is suicide!" I yelled and my were glued to Kirishima's camera,which had Todoroki in view.

"Midoriya's right man," Denki said when he had a free time between villain's "you can't go by yourself." Everyone agreed with Denki.

"We don't have a choice right now. And I'm not leaving Kirishima or Mina alone." He said and I thought for a while till I turned to Tsu next to me.

"Tsu, can you jump up to the second floor?" I asked and ignored the chatter from everyone else.

"Yeah, that shouldn't be hard." She replied. I nodded and turned back to the others.

"Kirishima, go with Todoroki. Mina, Tsu will be up soon to help you on the second."

"No, Tsu is there to protect you!" Todoroki said angrily as the group entered the second floor.

"I'll be fine! No one knows I'm out here and she can be more useful with you guys!"

"Midoriya this isn't-"

"I'm not asking for your permission! I'm telling you what is happening!" I said and Todoroki got quiet. "Tsu, go in." She nodded to me and left. I watched as Kirishima and Todoroki moved farther up the stairs and on Mina's camera I saw Tsu come to help.

"Midoriya! We're running out of options on this staircase!" Momo said. I turned to her camera and saw the guys continue to stand and one of them had a cloning quirk.