Chapter 2: The Rock & The Chef

I woke up with a headache. I rolled over in my bed but something felt different. I open my eyes slightly and saw a green pillow instead of my usual red one. I sat up quickly as I remembered what happened last night.

I was in a room that looked more expensive then my life! There were pieces of art that looked like they should be in the museum and furniture that looked like it was a cover of a furniture magazine. I looked at the huge bed I was in and noticed that the bed was really fluffy.

"That guy..." I quickly stood out of the bed as I panicked. Was I just kidnapped? I walked the room and opened every door I saw. First was a closet filled with clothes and there was a bathroom that was twice the size of the walk in closet. I walked out with a panicked state of mind and raced towards the door that I assumed was the exit. I pulled but the door was locked. Having nothing else better to do I tugged on the handle till I lost my grip and fell on the floor.

"Great!" I flared my arms around and slapped the ground beside me. I looked around and saw a window. I got off the floor and looked out. I was three stories up, and in the middle of no where. All I saw were trees and a garden.

"If I jumped could I make it out alive?" I questioned as I tried to lift the window open but it wouldn't budge.

"No, you wouldn't." I heard the same voice of the guy from last night. I quickly turned around and saw him leaning on the door where I just was. Do he come in when I was tugging on the window?

"W-where..." I take a deep breath to keep me from freaking out. "Where am I?" I asked

"No where." I held my arms behind my back as I nervously tapped my foot.

"Who, who are you." I stuttered.

"You can call me Todoroki." The name rang a bell and I looked up at him.

"You're Endeavor's son that went missing two years ago!" I said amazed but he looked annoyed at the mention of his dad's name. His eye twitched and he fist were clenched.

"And now, here we are." He said with an angry tone but it wasn't towards me he was angry about what ever he was thinking about, it still scared me though.

"So, you're behind all the attacks? You became a villain?" I question but he said nothing so I took it as a yes. "Are you going to kill me?" I asked and looked down at the ground knowing that if he was going to kill me there was nothing I could do.

"I don't know." I looked up at him shocked and he walked closer to me till my back was up against the window and his hands were beside both sides of my head.

"Here's how it's going to work. You have a week. If I can't find a reason to keep you around, I'll kill you. Unless you're super annoying I'll just kill you before the week is up." My mind wondered to the news report from yesterday morning about that kid that was killed. He was only missing for half a day, he must have been super annoying! (😐)

"Feel free to look around the house but don't go into the basement and don't try to run, you won't make it very far on your... corgi legs? I think were your words." I turned red as I remembered the muttering I had done last night.

He looked me up and down before he backed up. He turned away and walked out of the room. I sighed as I slid to the ground. "Okay Midoriya, you have a week to prove you can be useful... I guess? Wha! What am I going to do? I'm the most useless person to walk the earth!! The most I can do is fanboy over hero's! And by the look on his face he doesn't really like heroes! I'm screwed!" I continued to freak out till I calmed myself down. "He said I could look around so does that mean..." I stood and to the door to found it unlocked this time. I peaked my head outside and saw nothing but an empty hallway. I looked the next direction and saw more empty hallway. I walked out and walked down the hall carefully so I wouldn't bump into anything or anyone.

"This place is huge!" I said to myself as I continued walking. All I saw was a hall after hall thill I turned the corner and collided into someone.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry I'm the clumsiest person on earth!" I hear a girl say. As I look over I see a girl with short cut brown hair and a pink dress sitting beside me rubbing her head. "You must be new around here, I'm Uraraka." She smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm Midoriya." I said and I helped her off the floor once I stood up.

"So when did you get here?" She asked and I looked around the hallway to see no one else there.

"Now, I guess." She smiled and linked arms with me.

"I'll show you around!" I awkwardly agreed as is stared down at our arms. 

"So, why are you here?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Boss thought I was a good cook so he kept me around. Theirs a few others around here but we're all pretty scattered, everyone has things that need to be done to stay alive." She sighed out kind is sad but still smiled.

"Boss?" I questioned.

"No one knows his name, so he's just boss. The guy with red and white hair." I scrunched my eyebrows together in thought. He said his name was Todoroki, why do I get to know his name?
Uraraka showed me around and we stopped in the kitchen. The whole house looked fancy but the kitchen looked warm and happy, which was a different feeling from the rest of the house.

"Boss doesn't come in here so I took the liberty of this being my place, and everyone else comes in here every once in a while." I smiled and nodded. We sat down as she had me try out each treat she had displayed in her basket of cookies.

"Uraraka! I need an ice pack!" A red hair guy said as he stormed in. He stopped when he saw me and waved. Uraraka had thrown a bag of ice at his head, which his skin immediately hardened like a rock. "Thanks girl!" He said and sat with us. "New guy?" He pointed to me.

"I-I'm Midoriya!" I said nervously when I saw his sharp teeth.

"I'm Kirishima!" He took my hand and shook it with a strong force.

"What did you do to get this beat up Kiri?" She asked and he smiled like an idiot.

"I thought it would be a good idea to see if I fall of the roof as a rock would I die, the answer is no, I won't die. But it sure as hell will hurt!" He laughed. She whacked him with a newspaper and he rubbed the back of his head.

"That's almost as stupid as the time you had Kaminari push you down the stairs!" He laughed as he thought about it.

"That was fun."

"You're lucky boss hasn't killed you yet!" She yelled and I looked up confused what he must do for a villain.

"Why are you still around?" I asked sounding more rude then I meant. "W-wait! I didn't mean it to sound like that! I'm sorry!" I said and he laughed.

"Boss says I'm useful to him in case hero's ever found this place, so for now I'm basically a paperweight." Uraraka laughed.

"You're not wrong!"

"So, Midoriya, What quirk do you have?" Kirishima asked probably trying to figure out what I could be useful for.

"I...uh... don't have one." I sighed and so did they. I was obviously not going to make it out of this alive. Uraraka look sadly to the floor.

"I think I'm going to wonder around...while I can." I sighed and neither tried to stop me. I really didn't know what I could possibly be able to do here. I'm not strong and I'm not talented with anything but rambling. And that's the most annoying attribute! I turned the corner as I was think about what I could possibly do when I ran into, yet again, another human being.

"Holy Narks!" I say as I fell backwards on to the ground but I was caught by the wrist. After I was pulled up into someone's arms I opened my eyes and saw Todoroki looking at me, I could have sworn I saw his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by: Tweety & NerdyWordy

LATER ASSHOLES!! (Tell me what you would like to be referred to as)