Chapter 30: Tsu!

Todoroki's P.O.V

"Get up!" A voice said as they pulled me out of the cell. I looked at Kiri and Uraraka as they pulled me out. Uraraka had a panicked look in here eyes and Kiri looked pissed.

"Let him go!" Kiri yelled and got up to fight against them.

"Kiri!" I yelled to him and he stopped when he saw the hard stare I was giving him. "Take care of Uraraka, I'll be fine." I said and I watched as Kiri turned to Uraraka to comfort her before I was pulled out of the room completely.

Two guards dragged me up some stairs and pulled me through familiar halls, the halls of my past. I didn't bother to fight against the two that held me, I knew where I was going and I needed to have a serious talk with my old man.

As I was pulled along I heard an all too familiar scream.

"Tsu?!" I yelled and jerked myself away from the guards.

"Get back here!" They yelled. In my panic for Tsu's life I iced their feet to the floor and rushed to the scream. I opened the door quickly and the image in front of me was horrifying.

Tsu was laying on the ground with blood surrounding her. She wasn't moving and when I looked up I saw her tongue attached to a chain and it's still wiggles even though it had been cut off and blood was dripping from the cut.

"Tsu!" I raced to her side after I had sent ice shards into the two people in the room, the two people responsible for what had happened to her. I pulled her onto my lap and looked down at her pale face.

"Come on Tsu, open your eyes." I searched her neck for a pulse but I felt nothing, she wasn't breathing and her heart was no longer beating. She was gone.

I stared down at her and felt my eyes water. My grip around her tightened and I felt a familiar fire burning inside of me. She was dead and I knew the one person that would pay for this!
The thoughts of when I first met Tsu flooded my mind.

A year and a half ago

"Did you hear about those attacks on those innocent people?" Uraraka said as she walked the streets was Tsu.

"Yeah, and the missing people that will show up later looking like they had been tortured, it's horrible." Uraraka sighed as they continued walking. I watched from the roof as the two girls gossiped about my work. I have to admit it would be funny if I kidnapped them and turned them into my next victims, or at least it would be funny for me. But I'm not in the mood to take care of two people at once right now.

"Do you ever think that there's a reason the villain is doing this?" I stopped and look down at the two and followed from the roof to hear them speak some more.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka said as she turned to her friend.

"This person can't just be killing because they like it! Or at least, I couldn't have started that way. What if something was actually wrong and he's just protesting?" I listened to Tsu words with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, I do think there is. But if it's true he picked the wrong path. It's kind of sad if you think about it, he was probably wronged first and now he'll be the one in trouble." Uraraka said. Why would complete strangers care about someone they didn't even know?

Now
That's was the night something in my murderous ways broke. And it was all because two girls where caring, even to a villain like me.

"I'm so sorry Tsu, I brought you into all of this." I felt one tear fall onto my cheek and I took a deep breath in. "But I'll make him pay for killing you!" I said through gritted teeth. I lit her body in flames so no one could see what terrible things were done to her, a way I could feel like I wasn't leaving her behind.