Chapter 14: You Can't Make Me

Todoroki refused to let me leave his side last night, which always fine with me. I didn't want to be taken from the safety of his arms again.
We were laying in each other's arms the next morning and I smiled as I played with his hand.

"Do you want to do anything today?" I hear him ask and I smiled at his beautiful face, even with that burn he just just so damn hot.

"I'm okay just staying here." I  gave him a closed eyes smile.

"Why are you so bright?" He said and I tilted my head to the side like a confused puppy.

"What does that mean?" I laughed.

"You're always smiling and laughing it gives off this kind of light. And because of it I know you'd never do anything I would do." I stared at the wall thinking. I've always tried to stay smiling but I'm a cry baby and he really hasn't seen that side of me. I'm even holding back how I feel about what happened the night before. The memories of Dabi, I think that's what his name was. I wanted to break down and cry! Even memories before that make me weak like Kacchan. Hearing him say all this only reminds me that I am not what he thinks I am. I turned back to him with a fake smile.

"That's not true! There's things that you would do that I would do too." He smiled down to me.

"Like what?" He challenged I sat up and looked at him closely.

"Well, I might do something like this," I leans in and kissed his lips. "And maybe I'll do it again and again." I kissed him a second time and I felt how much he wanted me closer. I felt the same but I was making go slowly and it seemed to annoy him.

"Midoriya, you-" I kissed him again to keep him quiet. I felt his hands curl into my hair and he tried to pull me closer but I refused to move. "Midoriya!" he pulled back and I smirked down at him.

"What?" I asked innocently. He laughed and turned his red face away from me.

"You aren't doing anything but teasing me." I smiled sweetly.

"And I'm sure you would do the same." He looked at me with mischief in his eyes.

"Yes, but I'm better at it" I felt him turn us over that way I was underneath him and he had all the control. He kissed me intensely and I held my hands beside my head.

Memories of the previous night flashed through my head. I remember his cold hands against my skin and how he pressed into me. I know I had tensed up but I still pull for Todoroki. I wanted to forget and I wanted him to make me forget.

His hands moved from my wrist to the side of my face and my hands moved to be tangled in his hair. I pulled him close to me but I felt him pull back. We both breathed in heavily of that kiss and I looked up as he stared down at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I had a mini panic as I realized he had noticed how tense I had become.

"Nothing's wrong." I said and moved to kiss him again but he didn't let me.

"I'm not oblivious. What's going on?" I turned away as memories of last night flooded my thoughts. I fought off tears not wanting to cry in front of Todoroki. "Midoriya, look at me." I shook my head and then I felt gentle fingers turn me to look at him. I felt tears welding up in my eyes and he saw. "Talk to me, please." He pulled me up into a sitting position with him right next to me holding on tightly to both my hands.

"It's-it's just l-last night..." I tried to hold it all back but I couldn't. I turned and buried my face into his chest as I cried. "It was awful! I never want that to happen to me again! I tired to tell him to stop and tried to fight him off but nothing worked! I couldn't do anything! And then you came and I was so happy but now the memories won't leave me alone! I can't get it out of my head!" I felt Todoroki's arms wrap around me tightly as I sobbed into him. He said nothing as I cried but I still felt comforted by the small circles his fingers made on my back. Once my cries were silent he talked.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. If I could I would have switched places with you in an instant. It was my fault you were taken. I refused to help them and they took you thinking that would get me to help. I would have been there sooner but Kirishima kept telling me to hold off because it wasn't the right time to attack. I wish there was something I could have done to stop any of this from happening." I clung onto his waist tightly.

"I'm sorry you had to see me like this."I said as I kept my face out of his view. I felt him pull back and move my face to him but I kept my eyes to the side.

"Midoriya, look at me." He said with a sweet tone. I looked and I was met with a soft kiss on my lips. It was warm and inviting but it wasn't lustful it was just sweet. "I don't care if you cry, everyone does, I care if you're happy and safe!" He said and I smiled.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded I saw his expression change to a sad look and it hurt to see him like that. "Todoroki?" I asked and he looked away from me.

"I want you to be safe more then anything, that's why..." he sighed and kept his eyes away from me. "I want you to go home." I felt my heart shatter and my soul was being ripped apart.

"What!? No!" I screamed as I stood up. "I don't want to go back! I want to be here, you know I do! I want to be with you you can't send me away!"

"I don't want you to be caught in the middle of all my shit! So go home and live normally! Let your mom know your okay! Forget about this place and-"

"I don't want to forget! I want to remember all of this! I want to remember Kiri and Uraraka! I want to remember you!" He stood beside me and grabbed my hand.

"I know but everything will be better for you if you leave and forget about any involvement." He said quietly even though I saw yelling. I pulled my hand away from him and took a few steps back.

"You can't make me leave! And you can't make me forget either!" He sighed. I turned my back to him and I tired to keep my tears from falling.

"Midoriya," I felt his arms wrap around me tightly and I let him hold me. I couldn't keep my tears from falling but I kept them silent.

"Why would you make me do this?" I whispered. He turned me around and I kept my head hung low.

"I want you to be safe." I turned my head up to him and saw his eyes watering.

"I'm safe with you." He shook his head.

"Everything that has happened is because I brought you here. How can you possibly be safe with me?" More tears fell and I saw one tear fall from his eye.

"Please, d-don't do t-this!" I said and placed my head on his shoulder and I felt his hand go to my hair and play with it.

"I'm so so sorry Midoriya." I felt a sharp pain like the night I was brought here in my neck and everything went black.

————————————————————-
One more, keep reading.