Chapter 13

A/N: another big chapter from me, well I'm not to sure if its actullay big or if i just got used to my short chapters at the start, either way, enjoy .

I'm starting to get Déjà vu from walking into this club, it's the same every time, sex and sin mixed with an endless flow of drinks and drugs, I wasn't complaining though. The welcoming sound of music ringing in my ears and the flashing lights would always draw me in like a magnet. I'm not going to lie, I did have a little bit of anxiousness brewing in my stomach over what happened last time, but like always, the adrenalin rushing through me quickly made me forget about anything else.

I knew where harry would be if he was here, so I was avoiding looking at the couches and I was staying away from anywhere that he could see me, I was hoping to run into Jack and say hi, I didn't want to see that Dominic guy and give him the satisfaction of him being right that I'd come here. But most importantly, I needed a drink.

"Did you see him yet?" Ash said loudly over the music, we were sitting at the bar waiting for our drinks.

"No, I'm too scared to look and see if he's here, I'm nervous enough without even knowing" I admitted.

"Eva, don't worry about what he thinks, we are here for us anyway" she nudged me, we both knew that was a lie though "I also want to see this guy from the café today"

"Ha!, I fucking don't" I laughed.

"Eva!, you came!" I heard someone shout from behind me....spoke too soon. I spun around to see Jack and good old Dominic walking towards us at the bar.

"You got your wish" I whispered to Ashley.

"That's the guy with all the questions? The dick.... He's hot" She said in my ear, I gave her a look telling her not to even think about it but I'm sure it was too late.

"Hey, I thought you weren't coming?" Jack asked when they both reached us at the bar.

"Hi, yeah I changed my mind," I said and I heard Dominic chuckle to himself behind Jack.

"You didn't fool us sweethe....Eva, we knew you'd be here, who's your friend" Dominic asked looking Ashely up and down making her blush.

I rolled my eyes "This is Ashley" I looked over at Ash who was still in awe of Dominic "Ash, this is Jack and Dominic"

"It's just Dom" he smirked "Did you see the reason you came here for yet?" he stepped so he was Infront of me now.

"I didn't come here for anyone Dom" I crossed my arms looking up at him. He stepped in-between Ashely and I leaning on the bar sideways and looking at me, and jack started talking to Ash so it was only the two of us in the conversation now.

"I'm not trying to get on your bad side Eva you know?" he asked.

"It sure doesn't feel like that" I spat back.

"Because I asked you a few barely intrusive questions earlier today?" he creased his brows.

"Because I've just met you and you have been a dick every time we have spoken." I smiled.

He laughed, "Can't I just be a curious friend?"

"I told you, I haven't talked to Harry in weeks and I don't intend to, there's no need to" I shrugged.

"I know your lying" he was looking so deep into my eyes I'm sure he could see completely through them "Why did you come here then?"

"I was invited in case you forgot, I came to have fun with my friend" I raised my eyebrows and grabbed my drink to take a sip, Dom's eyes moved to my wrist where Harry's initials were sewn into his jacket when I raised my glass to take a sip, his lips tugged in the corner and he began to cross his head.