Chapter 62

Hi my loves, thank you so much for being patient with my updates, you're all so sweet, I appreciate the fuck out of you all!

"Come on, I really think we should go, it will make you feel better, my shout and everything" Harry pleads from inside the closet.

"I'm fine" I chuckle, staying where I'm still tucked up in bed.

He walks out, now dressed and ready to go even though I've already told him we don't have to do anything.

"Well I wana go, I want to see Janice and Lucy"

I squint my eyes at him "no, you're just a little attention whore and want their compliments"

This makes him throw his head back with a laugh.

He's only laughing because I'm right.

"Maybe" he shrugs still laughing and turns on his feet to go back into the closet for a second before coming out with clothes in his hands.

"Now get up, and get dressed" he says, tossing the clothes in his hand at me on the bed and the shirt lands right on my face.

I laugh, bringing my hand up and yanking the shirt off my face to see him trying not to laugh.

"I'm serious, we don't have to do anything" I chuckle, but he ignores me and turns on his feet to head for the bedroom door.

"Nope, get up and get dressed, I'm making coffee, if you're not dressed, I'm drinking yours"

And with that, he walks out of the room and leaving me with no choice but to get dressed.

I want my coffee, he makes them so good, and he's telling the truth, he'll drink it on me.

That was this morning.

He won.

We're at the book store, like he wanted.

He said he wanted to do something fun today, after my uh...meltdown last night.

Even though I told him I was okay and he really didn't have to get the day off work to take me somewhere, to no surprise, he was stubborn.

I really am alright, sort of anyway.

I didn't get a lot of sleep last night.

After the shower, Harry cooked us dinner and we stayed out in the loungeroom watching movies until he fell asleep.

I ended up waking him up and we went into bed where he fell right back asleep on my chest.

I on the other hand, was awake, cringing at the way I acted.

I've already apologised to him so many times, I shouldn't have tried to make him have sex.

I just couldn't handle the stress, my brain wouldn't shut up, I just kept hearing Luke's voice, seeing that car drive past, it felt like I was back there again, that's why I snapped at Harry, I kept thinking about Luke and I just needed it to stop.

I know that wasn't the right way to go about it and it wouldn't have helped anyone, I'm glad he didn't say yes.

I think I knew he wouldn't though, as much as I wanted him to, I knew he wouldn't do that, not when I was as vulnerable as I was.

I was stupid to think I would be able to keep all of this stress in and it wouldn't spill out like that.

I tried to act like everything was okay and was going to be alright, I tried to keep it all inside with a lid on.