Chapter 53

Hi my loves, I missed you, enjoy this chapter the best ya can xx

"Awe he got you flowers?"

"Yea, very unlike him...and me, but it was adorable, I'm trying to keep them alive as long as I can"

"I love that! Tell me more?"

"Um...not a lot else happened, we just walked around, ate some food, and left, that's basically it"

That's a huge lie.

I was currently sitting on top of the bench in the kitchen at work, Sarah was standing across from me, eager to get all the goss about my weekend away.

She knew I was going away because I needed her to cover my shifts while I was gone, and now that I'm back, she wants to know everything.

I'm going to leave out the parts where he fucked me in public though.

We got back almost a week ago, on the first day I was back at work I had Martha wanting to know how it was, and then when I came back a few days later and told Ash everything, it had her nearly screaming through the bloody café.

When we got back I had a couple of days off work still so I wanted to see Dom, I wanted to go to his house, ya know, visit him while he is resting in bed, which is where he should fucking be, but was I surprised that he wasn't...no.

When Harry and I got back into the city, we stopped at the club so he could pick up a gun he left there, and as we walked in, who the hell do you think we saw sitting at the bar, laughing with Jack and drinking half a bottle of fucking whiskey.

When he saw my shocked expression, he immediately slid the bottle away, looking at me with a suck-up smile and saying "oh my gosh, hi, weird- what are you two doing here?"

I think he should be resting but he told us he felt fine and the doctors said that as long as he takes it easy he will be okay.

He looked a lot better than the last time I saw him, not great but not as bad, I saw him yesterday too and he looked a lot better than his bruises were fading and the cuts were healing over, he still winced when he would move to quickly because of his ribs, that why I think he should be resting but every time I said it, he quickly shut me down.

Other than that, everything has gone back to normal, which isn't a good thing apparently.

Harry told me that nothing out of ordinary has happened, those south guys haven't done anything and he doesn't know why, it's like some sick game, not knowing what they are doing or when, it's stressing everyone out.

Harry has been at the club a lot, it's been really late nights, even though we went away so he didn't have to meet with people, as soon as we got back he was meeting people anyway.

Apparently, they wanted to see him and talk to him themselves, he did tell me that he was the one that worked with these people so I wasn't shocked.

Even though I still wasn't sure who these people were.

He was still keeping that from me, all he said was that the gang was doing something that had to be kept a secret, if it got out too soon then it would all go to shit, even though I don't see how me knowing would hurt, it's not like I can go around and tell anyone.

I hated when he had to work really late like this, tonight was one of the first nights he wasn't working, he is finishing up meeting people and coming to pick me up from work soon.

I'm pretty excited, obviously just because I miss him...totally not because we also haven't had sex in nearly three days...

"Ugh, I'm so jealous" Sarah laughed, snapping me back to the conversation.