Chapter 39

Hiya, I don't know if this is lowkey good, or if I'm just tired as fuck.

I really like writing chapters that are full smut ones, I think it its a lot of fun, but i won't always do it, Eva and Harry are very sexual and getting more and more comfortable around each other so there will be more smut sprinkled through out the story.

This is a ride and I actually like it, so enjoy xx

Harry's POV
"Go on, get me off, baby"

Oh my fucking god.

I think my fucking dick just grew a heartbeat and it stopped.

I've had my fair share of hands around my throat but never like this and she knows it.

When she wrapped that first hand around my throat, I almost grabbed her wrist and flicked it away but something in me told me not to.

When she brought that second hand up though, I'll be honest, I freaked out a little bit.

It was such a new thing for me but the way she was looking down at me completely fucked me up, she was always strong and in charge but this was different, she looked high off of the control she had over me.

I knew how she was feeling, I could see the look in her eyes, it was a different kind of rush having someone in such a vulnerable position.

I did not doubt that Ev was horny as fuck, I'd been teasing her all day and I knew all that sneaking around and keeping her on edge would have got her off, she's drawn to the danger, just like I am.

I was turned on and I knew exactly what I was doing pulling her down to sit on top of me but I didn't think she would do this.

But I think I might want it, I want to see what she does.

Eva's still on top of me, her hands still around my throat and her lips inches from mine, the soft touches from them when she spoke made my body shiver.

"Do you want this, baby" she whispered again, sending me almost into fucking shock.

I swallowed the nervous lump in my throat, my hands tensing on her hips over how unnatural this felt, but I nodded.

She smiled, pushing herself up to be sitting again and keeping a snug grip around my throat.

Her face pulled into something deviant as she tightened her grip around the sides of my throat, the rush it was giving my head was very welcoming, no wonder she loves this so much.

"Will you let me do what I want?"

Fuck no.

Wait, wait.

I want to see what she does, the thought of having her in control for once is too intriguing not to take up.

I push away the niggling feeling to always be in control and answer her.

"Whatever you want, baby"

As soon as I answered, her hands were slipping from my neck and pushing on my chest to help her stand, I was just watching curiously, wondering what she was going to do.

I had an idea, knowing how big of a fucking tease she is I'm going to be in for a long night, but it's worth it with her, I'll do anything she wants, always.

Standing up next to me while I was laying on the ground still, she reached her hand out for me to take it, I arched a disapproving eyebrow at her but reached my hand up and she helped pull me to stand.