Chapter 26

Hello my loves, this came quicker then i thought it would, hopefully I'll write as fast on the next one too, i hope you enjoy, love you all with my whole heart *kisses*

"Ev"

"Eeeevvvaaa"

The sound of my name muffled was slowly waking me up and then I felt a soft kiss to my forehead, waking me up even more.

I groaned and rolled myself on the side, I was way too tired to even think about waking up yet.

Harry's lips came to my neck, leaving a kiss to the spot where my shoulder meets my neck.

"Ev?" He whispered against my skin.

"What" I let out barely a whisper, my voice was hoars and it honestly surprised me.

I mean, that's what I get for basically teasing harry to fuck my mouth the way he did.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Harry chuckled "I can't seem to hear you very well"

Smart prick.

I cleared my throat before asking him "What?" again, my voice was still a little quiet and my throat was sore but it wasn't as bad as I excepted

He laughed again before telling me "I've gota go"

Okay, I'm wide awake now.

I flipped over onto my back to look up at Harry, feeling the familiar ache in my muscles from last night.  His check was still red from sleeping on it and his hair was a mess but somehow, he always managed to make it look good.

We showered before bed last night so he was in a pair of my boxers and nothing else, the fact that he wears myboxers to bed will always make me giggle.

"What, why?" I pouted.

When I got to look into his eyes properly, I noticed the small shred of stress in them, he seemed on edge and nervous, how he was two seconds ago would have never given it away, but looking at him now, I can see it.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, um, just gota go, work shit" he shrugged off my concern but I didn't believe him.

Whenever he mentioned work it would bring my high down, it always felt like I was in my own little perfect bubble in the sky with him but bringing up work made me remember we were far from perfect.

I get it, this is new... the relationship? Friendship? Fuckingship? I don't know what it is. But I don't think I'm asking for too much, it's not like I want to know how he washes his balls or anything, I just wana know what his job is or maybe his favourite colour...I don't know.

But I don't want to make him feel bad for it, I get how hard it is to be open with someone, it doesn't matter what it is, people like to discredit someone's feelings if they don't think they are valid enough but I don't care what it is, if it's hard for him to open about it, it could be about if he hates a certain type of fruit and I wouldn't think any different, I'll wait until he's ready, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

He told me himself that he is trying and that's enough for me, the fact that he's thinking about it tells me he at least wants to tell me, he just needs time.

"I don't think I'll have to stay there past 7 or 8 so I can come back and stay again if you want?" he asked me.

"Oh yes please" I smiled.

"Okay" he chuckled "I'm gona change then head off"

As soon as he stepped off the bed, he was looking down at his phone with a frown on his face, something was bugging him.