Chapter 56

Hiya, so three things from me.

1: Full warning you, this has a cliffhanger, don't hate me!!

2: This has flashbacks in them, and I would usually do all the 'past' in italics so its easier, but they are big chunks and I didn't want to write nearly the entire chapter in italics, but the 'past/ flashback' parts are separated and are labeled with days of the week, so its obvious when Eva is talking about

3: I love you very much, you mean the world to me, my heart is yours!!

That's all from me, enjoy xx

This has been the longest week of my life.

For a lot of reasons.

To my surprise, neither one of us has cracked, Harry and I haven't had sex in just over a week.

I think we deserve some kind of medal for that, we are both very sexual people and honestly I expected this to be over in like two days...but we are also very stubborn people, it didn't mix well.

The night Harry and I decided to do this, was a long one.

We had a shower and then crawled into bed, Harry didn't really say anything until we were in bed, he was just looking at me with a confused and worried look on his face, I knew what it was about and I had to try and stop myself from laughing.

While we were in bed though, I think he asked me around fifty times if I was lying or not, I didn't want to give in, but it was like I was dating a five-year-old.

I had stood my ground for an hour, I had already told him so many times that I wasn't going to tell him, I even teased him saying "I still love you Harry, I promise"

That freaked him the fuck out, he jumped out of bed and started pacing, reciting a bunch of different times we had had sex and trying to recall every way I reacted.

It had me laughing my ass off in the bed with him standing by the edge, pointing at me and telling me "Eva, this is not fucking funny at all, stop laughing at me, tell me the truth right now"

When it was coming up to the one-hour mark, we were in bed, Harry hadn't said anything for maybe ten minutes and I was just managing to fall asleep.

I thought he was about to fall asleep too, he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him like he always does and placed a kiss on my neck, I was finally relaxed and feeling like it could drift off to sleep.

That lasted one fucking minute.

Next thing I know, he was whispering to me "Can you please just tell me before you fall asleep?"

That was the straw that broke my back, I groaned out loudly "oh my god" and spun around to be facing him, telling him "Harry, I was lying, you make me cum every time we have sex, I have never faked it, not once"

He only half believed me, telling me that I was really realistic and wouldn't be able to pick the difference if they were side by side.

But when I told him who I had to get so good at faking it for, that perked him up a lot, he was smugger than I had ever seen him before, practically gleaming with pride and bragging about the fact that he was better in bed then Luke

If it was anyone else he was talking about then I would have been bothered, but because it's Luke, I don't give a fuck what he says.

So at least Harry isn't having a personal crisis anymore.