Chapter 71

Hi my loves, I don't have much to say....enjoy

I should be more scared. I should want to leave. I shouldn't want to stay in here.

But everything feels kind of numb, the fear and rational side of my brain does anyway, it's like it's all overrun with anger and hurt.

I'm running off of years of pent-up resentment and pain and that's making all my decisions for me.

I know, in the back of my mind I know this won't end well, I know that this isn't something smart and it's going to be something I have to deal with when I'm back to being coherent.

But I don't care right now.

I can't even really focus on any of the pain over my body right now, I'm too focused on Luke and seeing him get what he deserves.

"Ev, we can go, we can leave right now and go to the hospital, this will still happen if you're here or not, you don't have to be here" Harry says, still looking at me shocked.

I shake my head telling him "No, I'm fine, I want to stay"

He looks over his shoulder at Dom who's in the corner but Dom looks just as confused about what to do.

It doesn't matter what they do, I'm not leaving this room until I know Luke is dead.

"I need to get you to a hospital" Harry pleads, looking over my body again "you're still bleeding"

I know it would hurt him to see me like this, I can see it in his eyes, but I can't focus on any of that right now.

I don't feel that bad, I'm just in a little pain, I can go to the hospital after.

"Look at you" I argue, gesturing my hand over his body "you both have cuts and shit, we'll all go after, I want to stay Harry, I'm staying"

He sighs, looking over his shoulder once more at Dom and he shrugs.

"Fine" he says looking back over at me "but if I see you look even slightly uncomfortable or if you so much as blink weird, we're leaving for the fucking hospital"

I agree with a nod. That's fair and I know I won't be leaving until I'm ready.

He looks at me apprehensively before he turns around, telling Dom "Get him up"

Dom does quickly, lifting Luke off the ground and I hear him grunt in pain as Dom moves him like he weighs nothing.

While Dom does that, Harry walks over and grabs the chair, moving it so it's against the wall across of where I'm standing.

Dom carries Luke over and throws his limp body down onto the chair, making him groan in pain and he keeps his head hung down in front of him.

The sound of footsteps outside the door to my right makes me whip my head to the side, as Does Harry and Dom.

But the nerves are quickly put at ease when Adrian comes running around the corner; freezing in the doorway then darting his eyes over the room.

He looks just like Harry and Dom, beaten and exhausted, and like someone has doused them in fucking blood, he has a bat that looks like it's out of a nightmare in his hand but he lets it fall to the ground.

"Eva" he says with a breath before rushing forward, having the same look on his face as Harry and Dom.

I guess I don't look as okay as I feel.

He's quick to wrap his arms around me, holding his hand to the back of my head and whispering "you're alright"

His arm around my waist shoots a pain up my body and you can hear the discomfort in my voice when I say "I'm fine, It's okay"