Chapter 14

A/N: just quickly, ive got a twitter id love to post things about the book if anyone wanted to follow it, its the same as my username on here Itsafinelinebub x

I was completely fucked, as soon as Harry's lips crashed into mine, I knew I wouldn't be able to push him away, I didn't want to, I didn't know how much I wanted this until he did it, my whole body ignited with this uncountable fire and he was the oxygen making it grow bigger and bigger.

I didn't care that I was angry or hurt before, the only thing I cared about right now was the taste of harry on my lips and making this feeling last forever. I wasn't expecting this at all but I would be out of my mind to stop him, I wasn't going to deny myself what I wanted, and what I wanted right now was Harry, all of him.

Harry's lips were pressed tight to mine and his hand was down on the small of my back pressing me hard into him, the kiss was full of emotion and hunger, I couldn't decipher what emotion but it was making my stomach flutter.

Harry's tongue teased my bottom lip making me open my mouth so his tongue could carelessly move around with mine, and that taste of him on my tongue was enough to make in-between my thighs start to throb, he had me completely under his spell and I couldn't do anything about.

His tongue tangled with mine as he brought his hand up to cup the back of my head and deepen the kiss, I moaned into his mouth unable to control the euphoria rushing through my body and I could feel the smile on his lips.

"Missed you" he hummed into my mouth which took me by surprise "haven't been able to stop thinking about this" everything he was saying was like cold air to my lungs, completely unexpected but exactly what I needed at the same time.

I brought my hands up to wrap around his neck and tangle my fingers in his hair, I tugged on his hair remembering how he reacted last time and the way he moaned in between kissing me was proof I remembered correctly.

He started to walk us backwards until the back of my hips hit the desk and he quickly hoisted me up on top of it, the roughness and speed he was moving made me gasp, I spread my legs apart so he could slip in between them and I could feel the hardness straining against his pants.

I was feeling a small amount pf anxiousness because this was the first person I would be having sex with since Luke and that was putting me on edge, but I felt safe around Harry.

He continued to trace his tongue over every inch of my mouth and I was trying my best to savour every minute of it, I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling his closer to me and starting to feel the welcoming heated pressure deep in my belly.

I moved my hands up and slid them under his suit jacket and started to slide it off his large shoulders, he realised his grip on me to let the jacket fall and was quickly back to touching me.

His hands slid up my thighs and then moved around all over my body like he couldn't decide where to keep them, I followed and ran my hands up his back and I could feel the heat radiating off him through his dress shirt, I unconsciously moved to his top buttons and began to undo them.

He pulled his lips away from mine leaving me craving him more than the breath in my lungs. He had his eyes screwed shut tight trying to control his rapid breathing.

"Wait.." he said still having his eyes shut "are you sure you want this?"

His need to check in with me was always appreciated.

"I want it," I said cupping his checks and unable to control my breathing.

I was expecting a devious smile to form on his face but he seemed very serious in this moment, "Please tell me if It gets too much or you're uncomfortable"