Chapter 1

Helloooo...so I'm a self aware bitch, I can admit that these first chapters aren't it, but that's okay, because they get so much better. I promise, I actually turn into a talented little thing if ya stick with it!
***

It was slipping back in again, the numbness, the sadness, the fear, I hated it, I needed to distract myself, this happened from time to time, it wasn't something I was unfamiliar with it, I mean I spent most my life living with it.

That feeling where it's almost like you stomach has left your body and you just feel empty, scared and alone. That's why I'm dragging Ashley out with me tonight, I need to go have fun, I need to feel something otherwise this is just going to consume me and ill fall back into it again, I can't fall again.

"Eva...did you hear me?" Ashley's muffled words snapped me out of my thoughts. I didn't realise I'd been staring in the mirror for the last ten minutes, I get lost in my head so easily.

"Sorry, no what'd you say?" I spin around to stop looking at myself.

Ashley was already dressed, I hadn't told her where we were going yet because I was worried she would back out, she tends to be the responsible one in our friendship when I start to get impulsive, but she knows I need this sometimes and she always supports me and has a good time.

She was wearing her black jeans and her favourite flowery tank top that came just off her shoulders, it might be a bit too pure for the place were going to tonight but she still looks great.

It's not something I would ever wear, I wouldn't be caught dead in pink or flowers, no thanks.

what I'm wearing tonight was pushing it from my usual jeans and T-shirt comfort zone, I had a pair of black high-waisted jeans and a silk red singlet that dipped in at my boobs and showed a good amount of my chest, it wasn't anything fancy but I'd prefer to just wear one of my regular shirts but I thought I'd dress up a bit.

"Where are we going?, I need to know so I can choose my shoes?" she asked while holding up a pair of silver strappy heels and a pair of black boots and a sneaky look on her face.

She didn't care about her shoes she was just scared I'd end up taking her somewhere like last time, to my defence though, I thought it was a strip club, not a bloody escort service house, she shit herself, they thought we worked for them and it took us nearly 2 hours to convince them it was a mistake and they finally let us go.

"Whichever, it won't matter, as long as you can dance in them... and I'm not telling you where we're going" I giggled out while I turned around and heard her let out an annoyed sigh.

"it'll be fun I promise, it's just a club further up the northside, that's all you get" I let her know while I finished putting on my boots, she didn't look happy with that hint at all so I quickly look back down to my shoes to avoid her.