Epilogue 3

This is the third epilogue, If you haven't already read the first two, GO BACK!!

Three years later:

Dress hoisted up.

Legs spread.

Hand over my mouth.

We are going to be in so much trouble.

"Fuck, fuck, Ev" Harry grunts, matching the pace of his thrusts.

"Mmmm" I moan, my words muffled by Harry's hand held harsh over my lips.

I lift my head, forcing my eyes to open so I can look at him in the reflection, seeing him behind me, lost in the moment.

With my back to Harry's chest, he ducks his head into my neck, letting his lips roam my skin with slow kisses.

His hand that isn't over my mouth slides down between my legs and his fingers find their way to my clit, teasing me with slow circles.

I watch him lift his eyes, looking at me through his lashes with a dangerous smirk as he rides me closer to orgasm.

We should not fucking be doing this.

We're both gonna get our dicks rode over it.

But do we care...not right now.

To be fucking fair, it's not my fault, I can control myself, I could have sat through today and waited until tonight...Harry on the other hand, that's never been his strong suit.

I knew it was going to be a long day the second we woke up.

I had Harry waking me up with kisses, all over my neck and down my stomach, to which I had to push him off and get in the shower so I didn't get carried away.

I told that little teasing fuck that we couldn't be late today and he still tried every chance he could to sneak in little touches.

And I mean every time.

While he was getting dressed.

While I was getting dresses.

In the kitchen while I made us some food.

In the car.

Every chance he got his hands were on me, or he was whispering what he wanted to do to me in my ear.

I had one shred of self-control left in me which I manage to keep intact until about ten minutes ago.

I was walking down the hallway to go to the bathroom and then had the life scared out of me when Harry came up behind me and pinned me to the wall with his body.

And he didn't waste a second before he was hoisting my dress up and sliding his hand between my legs, growling in my ear...

"Don't make a sound"

"You're a fucking tease Eva"

"Is this what you wanted...answer me?"

And of course, my answer was 'yes'

I didn't sit on his lap and feel him getting hard under me just for some fucking fun, all his touches got the better of me, I'll admit that.

As soon as I answered him, he was opening the bathroom door and shoving us inside.

We were a mess of clashing teeth, panting breaths, and whispered instructions as we fumbled our way into the bathroom.

Eventually finding our footing with Harry behind me, kicking my legs apart and pulling my dress up and over my hips.