Chapter 8

I was weaving through people and in the crowd looking around like an idiot trying to find Harry, I was bumping into so many people and just pissing everyone off but I didn't care, my legs were starting to get weak from the adrenalin and I was breathing like I had just run a marathon. I don't even know why he ran off, did he want to play some kind of twisted hide and seek?

I made it to the dance floor where I assumed he went, it was hard enough to try and find him with all the people jumping around but the lights in this place made it so much harder, they flashed red, white then turned off to make the room dark and repeated that to the beat of the music.

The music changed from whatever fast rock song was on and it slowed everyone's dancing, making it easier for me to get a better look at people, it also made the whole vibe of what was happening a lot scarier, to everyone else it was probably just a change of pace but it made this whole thing so much more.... seductive maybe.

I was spinning around in my spot hoping to land my eyes on this man, I didn't know what he was planning, what did he even mean when he said "I can help with that", I mean he wasn't wrong, this was so exciting and I was loving it, I just wish he would fucking show up.

I started to walk towards the stairs, I thought I could step up a few of them and get a better look, I wasn't going to go upstairs or anything so I didn't think he would mind too much.

The song lyrics that were pounding in my ears right now was putting me on edge a little bit.

Cause they got guns, we got guns,

we got guns (we got guns).

All of a sudden, I felt someone grab my hips and hold me in place.

We got guns, you betta run

(ya better run, ya better run)

"Ya better run" Harry whispered into my ears at the same time of the song making my stomach drop. He spun me around with his grip on my hips so I was facing him.

"And where were you off to?" he leaned in and whispered to me.

"Just getting a better viewpoint" I shrugged.

"Mhmm" he hummed and moved his hand from my hips so they were resting low on my back. "So you want to feel something Eva, tell me what it is you want to feel?" he moved his head down so it was hovering above my neck for a moment before he pressed a small kiss to the side of my neck making my whole body tense up, he pulled his lips away a bit again to say something else "You want danger?" he asked and placed another kiss to my neck and repeated that action every time he spoke "pleasure?..... freedom?..... rebellion?...... fear?.... tell me what you want Eva?"

He pulled away and slowly moved his eyes so they were looking at me again, my body felt like it was on fire and every time he kissed me it sent shivers down my entire body, I didn't know how to answer because all I wanted right now was all of him.

"You" I simply answered and a dangerous smirk pulled up his lips, before I could comprehend it, his lips were back on my neck kissing me a lot harder this time.

I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling and he started to walk me backward, I couldn't see where we were going and I didn't care that there was a whole club full of people around us, all I could think about was him.