Chapter 49

Hi my loves....I hope you like this chapter *laughs nervously* love you xx

I'm not sure who decided that Dom and I were the errand runners but that's where we're at.

We left the club about an hour ago, Harry, Adrian and a few of the guys are back there for a meeting.

I got bored and hungry so I asked Dom if we could leave and get some food, then everyone else wanted food so we got sent to get everyone some dinner.

We drove for a little bit to a pizza and pasta shop around the corner and ordered some food, we only waited for about twenty minutes before it was ready and quickly got back in his car to head back.

I loved his car, I felt so fucking cool in it, I begged him to let me drive it but he wouldn't let me, I mean I would be nervous to let anyone drive my car too if it cost around three hundred grand.

We were almost back at the club now, it was around six or seven, I'm not sure if the meeting was still going but I know they are all waiting for food.

It was funny, living my life around these people and feeling safe around them even though I know what they do all day, but most of the people in the gang have always been so sweet to me, like Dom and Adrian were when I met them.

It still plays on my mind sometimes, that I in some way condone what they do, I obviously don't think it's all okay, but there's a very blurred line in what is right and wrong in my mind now.

It might make me a bad person, for loving people who are capable of all that and some people might think I'm crazy, and honestly, I do too sometimes.

But I don't want to ever leave them, as illogical as that is and somewhat immoral, I don't....and ya know, to be fair, they only kill bad people...fuck I sound like an idiot.

"Okay, we're in the car now, spill I want to know what happened?" Dom spoke up, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Riiiiiight, he has been hammering me to tell him about Harry and I saying I love you since we left the damn club.

It has only been a few days since he found that out and nearly every day he has texted me asking to hang out, but I had work, I worked today too but when he found out that Harry was coming to the meeting without me he rang him demanding that he brings me so we can talk.

So that's what I did.

I looked to the side, seeing him sporadically glancing at me with an encouraging raise of the eyebrows through his glasses...it's literally dark outside and he is still wearing glasses, weirdo.

"What? We both said we loved each other, that's all really" I chuckled and he looked at me utterly shocked.

"That is not fucking enough, where were you, who said it, did ya kiss, did you have hot I love you sex, oh my god did he cry?"

I pulled my face back, a little stunned at how many questions he fired at me all at once.

"Alright fuck" I laughed "we were at my favourite book store, I said it first, our sex life is not your business and neither is the last question"

"He did fucking cry didn't he?" he shouted, looking at me quickly with a huge grin.

Sort of...

"I don't- ask him yourself" I waved him off and he started to mumble to himself 'he did, he so did, oh my god he did the cute cunt'

"Anyway, so a bookstore, the fuck is that about...oh yeah you have all those books aye, I went and bought them all"

"Did you?" I asked shocked.