Chapter 65

Hi my loves! I hope you love this chapter as much as I do, we're coming close to the end now, it's the calm before the storm if you will...

"Stop fucking laughing at me Eva, I mean it" Ashely warns but she's too cute to be taken seriously.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I laugh, looking between her and the road, making sure we aren't going to crash the car "It's just, your fucking face"

She whips her head around to me with an annoyed and confused look "that was a lot to take in, not everyone has a gang leader boyfriend and hears that shit every day"

My mouth drops open with a small smile "low blow bitch, low fucking blow"

"Mhmm" she hums before turning back to be looking out the windscreen with a smug look on her face.

I just told Ash about Kat and Adrian, they told me it was okay and they wanted her to know, Kat wants to meet her.

Ash has been finding out more and more about the real lives of all the guys, so that story wasn't the craziest thing she's heard.

The day Harry and Dom told her what they actually did in the gang was one of the funniest, she was completely shocked, I mean she had some kind of idea, but it's always a little crazy when you hear It from their mouths.

She's okay with all of it, which surprised me, but she's like me, she loves Jack so much that everything else just doesn't matter, as long as she gets him she doesn't care what else there is.

Because the boys told her that, I got to tell her that Luke was back and all the stupid shit he's doing...that she wasn't so okay with, she was furious that she didn't know what I was going through and that she couldn't help, which I get.

Also because she knows all this, she gets to come with me today.

Jack wanted to brush up on some of his old skills, he said he had been doing office shit so much that he wasn't even sure he could shoot a gun anymore, and with everything going on, he wanted to be ready for anything.

It's going to be weird seeing Jack with a gun or being violent at all, Harry has told me that he can be scary if he needs to but he just never has to, he's always doing the business side of shit and staying away from the chaos.

Ashely's excited to see it.

Dom offered to help him get back up to speed, so that's where we're headed, to some random address that Harry gave us where Him, Jack, and Dom are all waiting for us.

Harry's much better today thankfully, yesterday he was kind of drained from the morning at the lookout.

We stayed at the lookout, wrapped in each other until the sun was well and truly up, everything felt okay up there, with the sun on us, the sounds of nature around us, and Harry's fingers tracing patterns over my skin, it all felt soft, like a dream I never wanted to wake from.

We didn't really say anything, every now and then Harry would perk up and tell me something he was thinking, but other than that I just sat with him and let him look out into the distance and think.

When he did eventually want to go, it was around ten in the morning and we went straight home to bed and slept all day, starting our day when the moon was out.

Harry dragged the TV into our room and set it up at the end of the bed and we didn't move unless it was to get food.

It's one of my favourite memories of us, just him and I, laughing at the TV with the stars outside our window, not-so innocent touches under the covers, and letting all our worries wash away into the sheets.