Chapter 64

Hi my loves!

I got this done faster than usual, so here you go, enjoy!

"I've got some nice knitted sweaters...some jackets...or hoddies!"

Kat's voice echoes through the house from upstairs while I'm still sat on the couch; she's upstairs getting me a jumper because I was cold.

"Which do you want?" she asks and I look up behind me when her voice sounds closer to see her leaning over the balcony that looks over the living area and looking down at me with an anticipating smile.

"The hoddie please" I answer.

"They're actually Adrian's so they might be a dress on you" she laughed before she turned back around to head to the bedroom.

"Oh no no no, that's okay then, I don't need to wear his clothes" I yell back but she was already gone and in the bedroom.

"Nonsense! I wear them more than him anyway, they're basically mine...here you go!"

Before I could even see Kat again, the hoddie comes flying over the railing and tumbling down to where I'm sat on the couch.

I can't help but chuckle as I reach my hands out and line it up to catch it...

Got it.

Once it's in my hands I see Kat skipping her way down the stairs, through the loungeroom and past the couches into the kitchen where the blender is still set up.

"Want another?"

Before I could even answer, Kat was already grabbing the bottle of tequila and pouring a generous amount into the blender.

"Sure" I laughed.

I really didn't even have to answer her, the drink is already half made.

"Great, okay, where were we?"

It's only been about half an hour since the boys left, Kat made the first round of drinks and we went and sat on the couch for a little, not really talking about anything.

I was a little nervous.

I think Kat knew that, she kept making conversation about anything she could, talking to me about the house or the drinks, or even her shirt, she wouldn't let the conversation go silent which I really appreciated.

I wasn't nervous around her, she's one of those people that just make you feel instantly comfortable, like a little ray of sunlight, I was more nervous thinking about Harry and the guys having to do what they're doing right now.

I need him to be okay, I just keep telling myself that he's with Adrian and Dom and there is no way they will let anything happen to him.

As much as what he's doing is making worry eat away at me, having Kat as a distraction is helping.

"Um, you were telling me about when you renovated the house" I answer her.

"Oh yeah that's right" she tells me as she turns around and digs in the freezer for some ice.

She turns back around, pouring the ice in the blender and turning it on so the loud buzzing echoes through the house.

Then as quick as it's on, she turns it off, lifts it off the machine and walks her way around the counter and over to the couch.

She sits down on the couch and holds the blender out to me with a smile "here you are, darling"

Quickly I grab my glass from the coffee table and hold it out to her so she can pour the icy liquid in it then pours herself one and places the blender down on the table.