Chapter 46

HIYA!!! I missed you guys, it wasn't even a week and it felt like forever.

Don't mind my shitty edit, I think it's cute so I'm using it.

I've been waiting for this one, I hope ya'll like it.

2 weeks later :

Things have been sort of slow, normal almost, obviously only as normal as things can be when you date a criminal but it's been welcoming, and by normal I mean no one had been beaten to a pulp, nearly died, or had any houses broken into, my boyfriend still goes out and breaks more laws in ten minutes then I have in my whole 20 years alive, but that's just my life now.

Harry has been a lot more relaxed about me knowing things, anything really, we talk about what is happening in the gang like a normal couple would talk about what they're buying at the grocery store, he still keeps any gruesome shit from me, which is fine, I don't mind that.

I think it's because of the whole grenade day, I'm sure he saw how much I enjoyed that and how much that whole situation didn't bother me, it was so much fun.

Never in a million years did I think I would be doing something like that, I always ran toward the dangerous stuff but I never went that far, the rush I got was better than anything I'd ever had, and I have done some stupid shit.

Harry had to go back there a few days ago and he barely even hesitated when I asked to come with him, it was the same as last time, except that guy out the front was a lot more polite and Diego seems to like me, that's what Harry said anyway.

He was very sweet to me but he seemed a bit nuts, he treats all his weapons like they can't fucking kill people, he throws them around, hangs them under his arm, he even held a fucking grenade between his teeth by the pin.

I thought it was pretty amusing, Harry didn't like it, he nearly knocked him up the back of the head for it, he worries too much, it's sweet though.

I know he trusts Diego, he told me a little bit about him and how he met him when he first joined, but it still didn't stop him from keeping his protective arm around me every chance he had.

I didn't get to test anything out this time, but I did get to watch some other guys fucking around with some stuff, it's a full-on criminal warehouse there, it's crazy to think all this stuff has been going on around you and you are just completely oblivious to it.

Like now, I would never be able to walk down the street and not notice someone from the gang, I even notice their guns now, it blows my mind that I never noticed it before, I always thought of myself as someone who was very observant but you just never really know what's going on around you.

I haven't seen the guys all that much, Jack took my stitches out the day after I first went to the building with Harry, Ashely was with him, which made me realise I hadn't told her anything about Luke yet.