Chapter 2

I felt better already, I could hear the music and the people talking out the front waiting to get inside as I stepped out of the cab, I could feel the familiar warm rushes moving through my body already.

"So much for not going anywhere dangerous" Ashely nudged my shoulder laughing.

I looked around and saw the flashing lights coming from inside the club door, all the people standing around outside for a smoke, some people really...um... getting to know each other in the alleyway, it looked like a pretty normal club, there was a few extra security guards but I didn't think much of it, we're pretty far up the north after all.

"It's fine" I chuckled "let's just go get in line, I wana dance" I run off dragging Ashley behind me before she could say anything else.

We had been standing in line for about 15 minutes, we were nearly at the front when we heard people ahead of us start yelling.

"Come on man, let me in, I don't got anything to do with them anymore... its fucking Styles isn't it, that cunt hold grudges, Let me in" this short man at the front started getting more and more angry and in the security's face, the man guarding the door leaned down so he was at the other man's eye level.

"You're not coming in here, move to the side please or I will remove you myself" he said in such a calm way that still somehow scared the shit out of me, I could feel the adrenalin moving up my legs, this is just what I needed.

"Nah fuck that man, I just want a drink, I'm telling you I haven't been... STYLES! Hey... its Ron, remember me, these airheads won't let me in" the security took a step forward and grabbed the man by the collar on his shirt making Ashley grip onto my arm to get my attention

"Eva, maybe we should just move back a bit, I don't know, that dudes getting angry" I quickly shooshed her and held her hand so she was a little less on edge, I wanted to see what was going to happen.

As soon as the security grabbed the man's collar another man grabbed the security's shoulder, I'm guessing it was that Styles he was yelling out to.

He leaned forward to whisper something in the guard's ear, I couldn't really see him, he had a cross tattoo on his hand, I could just make out his dark brown hair, it curled at the top and was kind of short on the sides and I could see the sleeve of his shirt, it was a dark red dress shirt.

As soon as he finished saying what he had to say, the security immediately let go of the man collar, he had to be someone important to have that much of an easy command over the guards.

"Come on in, Styles said to meet him upstairs for a drink, good luck" the security guard said with a little smirk.

The man walked straight in past them hitting the guard with his shoulder on the way in with a smug look on his face and the guards just started letting more people in like it didn't even happen.

"You alright?' I leaned in and asked Ashley who was still gripping my hand, she let out a sigh and rolled her eyes at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, let's just get inside and get me a drink" she laughed as we walked up the guards to let us in, they looked us up and down, asked for our names which was kind of weird but then they let us right in.

As soon as we walked in the bass of the rock music moved up through the floor and into my legs, I had to let my eyes readjust to the dark lights, it was flashing red, white then just went dark to the beat of the music.

It smelt of sweat, weed and whiskey and the souls of my boots were sticking to the floor as we walked down the entry, as soon as we came to the end of the hall I felt the adrenaline move up into the bottom of my stomach.