Chapter 15

A/N: This was originaly one big chapter, but i split it into two, so this will be a double update, and depending on how i go i could have another one up later tonight...that is very slim though.

Two weeks latter:

The last two weeks have been very confusing, it's been hard to comprehend it. Harry and I had sex, and it was fucking amazing but not once did I go into that night thinking that would happen. Honestly, that night is still hard to wrap my head around, a lot happened and I can't believe I was actually jealous... some of the things Harry said though, I wasn't expecting.

'You're doing something to me, it's terrifying... but I want it all.'

His words have been on a loop in my head, at first, I thought he was just coming down from the sex and talking out of his ass...but he's still here.

I haven't seen Harry in a few days actually, the whole situation has been weird, we haven't hung out or anything since the night at the cub, but he comes to my work every few days to see me, he just sits in the corner ordering drinks he never finishes and distracts me.

The way he watches me is like he's studying me, it's very intense, we haven't spoken all that much, I think we're both unsure of how to act, the most we have talked about is work.... well, my work, not his. Although we haven't spoken about anything much serious, it hasn't stopped him from all the dirty comments he's been making about the night at the club, one of which resulted in me dropping his drink because he also happened to slide his hand up the back of my thigh at the same time.

I know I was upset over the fact that Harry didn't contact me after the night at my apartment, but now that he's here again, I don't know what to do with him, do I ask him on a date or just keep this weird awkward thing going on until one of us does something about it?

It has been playing on my mind for days now, that's why I've come to the café today to try and write or just relax instead of being in my apartment slowly losing my mind.

Ashely was here today so seeing her was a good way to take my mind of things. She knew everything that happened, it was kind of hard to keep it from her when I walked down into the club missing my bra, although I was yet to tell her about Harrys little...revelation, I didn't even know what he meant so I didn't want to tell Ash yet.

Harry was once again, occupying most of my mind, I couldn't get him out of my head, everything about him was drawing me in, I had never felt anything so consuming before.

I had never really written anything about a guy before but it's all I've been able to write since meeting him. Most of the time my writing was about the things I had gone through and me trying to work my way through them, but now...it was all Harry.

I was sitting out the front of the café scribbling in my notebook, and all that came to my mind was Harry, the way he touched me, the things he said to me, it was all I could manage to make my pen write...so that's what I did.

'I never thought something as simple as the wind could make me miss the way your breath felt on my neck when you'd mumble those beautiful vile things to me'

As soon as I wrote it, I started to think about the night with him and had to close my notebook and try to push the thoughts to the back of my head...considering I was in public.

"Eva, I finish in 20, do you want me to come to yours after work!" I heard Ashely yell from the door snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah please, I'll be there in there in a few minutes" I shouted back. I put my notebook into my bag and started to gather my cups to I could take them inside so Ashely didn't have to come back out.