Chapter 66

Hi my loves!!

This is 10K words of smut...I wanted to give you something fun and big, so here you go...enjoy.

"Harry! We're going to get home, fucking look where you're going!" I yell through a laugh when he skids out of the street and into the highway.

"Not quick enough" he tells me, stepping on the gas harder.

I can't believe he did that back there.

Well, I can, it's him.

But fucking hell, I'm glad we all have a pretty open friendship otherwise they would have been scarred.

As soon as Harry got back in the car, he didn't even waste a second, he was skidding out of there as soon as he could.

While he drove through all the streets, I made sure to put the safety on the gun on and placed it in the middle between us.

I didn't think this is how I'd be leaving that place this afternoon, but I won't lie, as soon as I grabbed the gun, I felt the excitement stir in my stomach.

I know what it is, the danger, the risk of doing something I shouldn't be, I know it's a huge turn-on for me, but I thought I'd be able to get a hold on it while we were around people.

That was until mister make everything sexual went and put his hands all over me and started to whisper how much he liked it.

Now look what's happened, we've had to leave early so Harry can fuck brains out....how unfortunate.

While Harry drives, he continues to look over at me, dragging his eyes up and down my body with each stare, damn near making it impossible for me to keep my legs relaxed and apart.

And I know I'm not the only one on edge and about to fall off, Harry is clutching the steering wheel and shifting in his seat like it's on fire.

"You look uncomfortable there" I chuckle and he gives me an evil stare.

"I wouldn't say I'm the most comfortable I've ever been"

No fucking shit, I can already see his bulge in his pants...I wonder what he's thinking.

"What are you thinking about?"

Without even thinking, he looks over and tells me "you...riding me while I drive"

"Harry" I gasp, trying to suppress my laugh and it makes him start to chuckle.

"Don't worry, I don't actually want you to, tried it before and nearly crashed, so if you do it—" he pauses to blow out a breath and shake his head "I'll fucking kill us, I wouldn't be able to focus on anything else"

"Am I that distracting?" I laugh.

His head whips to the side like I've said something insane "are you kidding? Yes!"

I can't help but laugh.

I do feel bad that he's so pent up though, I can see the strain in his pants.

Pushing myself up and off my seat slightly, I lean over towards him so I'm over the middle console a little.

He glances between me and the road anxiously "What are you—"

"Shhh, if you want me to stop, tell me to stop" I whisper, reaching my hand over the console and to his pants.

He looks between me and my hand then nods, giving me the okay I needed.

As my breath starts to quicken and I hear his does too, I fiddle with the belt of his pants, unlooping it and opening it slightly.

Then I move onto the button, undoing that and sliding down the zipper and I watch as he looks between my hand and the road.