Chapter 19

"Ashley's leaving soon, so give me an hour and I'll be there, that okay?" I giggled, half tipsy into my phone.

I could hear Harry's amused chuckle through the phone "Alright, skip the queue remember, if I'm not in the couches, go to Jack at the bar and I'll find you, speaking of, he asked why Ashley wasn't coming?"

I pulled my face away from my phone and my jaw dropped uncontrollably and dramatically "Jack asked why you weren't coming" I whispered and slapped Ashley's arm before she slapped me back, laughing and waved me off.

Maybe I was a little drunk....

"Will do, and she has to work tomorrow, so it's just me unfortunately" I turned my head back to my phone and answered Harry.

"lucky me, I have to go, I'll see you soon Eva." I managed to slip out a quick goodbye before Harry quickly hung up.

I was going to the club tonight, it had only been five days since Harry told me what he did at the lookout, and also since we did what we did up there, that night was honestly one of the best in a long time, I don't know how it managed to go from so sweet to sexy and back again so fast but I wasn't complaining.

I was nervous about tonight, but that was nothing new when it came to Harry. Things felt different since the other night, there was no longer this weird vagueness about what we were doing, now we both knew we want we wanted and I don't know if that's better or worse, he invited me to come see him at the club tonight, he said Dom wanted also wanted to see me, I can't imagine what for, I was completely civilized last time we saw each other.....

Harry came into my work the day after the lookout to ask me about tonight and we talked for a little bit, he also couldn't stop laughing at me from his table, I was basically limping around at work, I told Ash and Martha I would be fine to work but I didn't expect Harry to fuck me the way he did, I loved it...but my boss didn't appreciate the unproductiveness.

To be fair, he did tell me I'd be walking around remembering everything he did and every time I moved it took me back to that damn car, the bruises on my legs and hips were also proof of what happened and don't forget the hickeys on my neck, I wore a turtle neck to work to cover them, I wasn't ashamed of what I liked in sex but I didn't want to scare Martha.

You could still see them tonight but I didn't care, I was wearing jeans and a strapless leather corset top that went low enough to show off a good amount of cleavage and the marks over my neck, I kind of liked it if I'm honest, I don't know how Harry will feel about it, in case someone asks me questions that I don't know if he wanted me to answer, but hopefully he will be fine.

"What did Jack say?" Ashley nervously asked making me turn to look at her, we were sitting in my kitchen, she wanted to stop by and hang out before I went out tonight.

"Harry just said he asked why you weren't coming, although if that's the case...then I don't know why you're still sleeping with him" I giggled.

Yeah...Ashely and jack were hooking up, I had my money on Dom but I guess not, she said the night he dragged her away, when Harry and I were...in his office, they really got along and she went back to see him again and they hooked up and have been ever since then, she told me he's been great in bed but when it comes to getting close or talking about himself he has been quite closed off, I remember him telling me that his ex-girlfriend was abusive so I don't blame him for being wary, maybe I'll talk to him about it, after all, he is the only person I know that understands me and how I felt so I wonder if he had anyone like that for him.

"Shut up" Ash laughed "So, is this a date with you and Harry tonight or what?"

God, I wish she didn't ask me that.