Chapter 60

Hi my loves!

So, a little note from me,ive added a picture in this chapter, just because I could not for the life of me describe what I wanted, so its just so you can get a better idea of what i was trying to say.

I am so bored.

Like reading a random article about how to grow stuff indoors bored.

It's actually quite interesting

I think I'm gona ask Harry if we should grow stuff at home.

I'm lying on the bed waiting for him now.

'I'll be quick' yeah okay, that was bullshit, I've been waiting for over half an hour.

I had a shower like they said and got dressed into some warm clothes., I threw on a pair of jeans and one of the jumpers Harry packed.

He packed a grey one and a white one that has a little red heart on it, I guessed he packed the white one for me.

But I left it for him and I picked the grey one.

It'll look cuter on him anyway.

I could hear them all outside, I could hear Ashley and Dom bickering over something but I couldn't tell what they were saying.

And then I heard Ashely and Jack coming inside, I thought they were coming to get me.

I was wrong.

Ashley came to the door and told me "not yet, just wait a little more"

She had a huge excited smile on her face, and then when Jack showed up behind her, his arms full of blankets, she quickly shooed him away and shut the door on me, leaving me alone and bored again.

That was only a few minutes ago.

So I'm just sitting and wai-

"Alright birthday girl, come on!"

Harry's voice bellows through the house, making me jump slightly and sit up and turn to look at the door.

I'm only looking at the door for a few seconds before Harry is practically skipping into the room.

I can't stop the smile from taking over my face, seeing him so excited, it makes my heart swell.

Harry walks over towards the bed as I start to scoot towards the edge.

"Took you long enou—" I start but am cut off when Harry reaches his hands out, grabbing mine and yanking me up and off the bed with a gasp.

My gasp is sucked from me when Harry gives me no time to prepare myself and he is pulling me into his lips.

I love him so much.

Catching up with his quick movements, I moved my hand that wasn't still in his, running it up his back while his moved to hold the side of my face.

He kept the kiss soft, not going any further than holding his lips to mine, pouring emotion into me.

Slowly he pulled away from the kiss, keeping his eyes closed for a moment while I looked up at him and the little smile form on his lips, it was like he was trying to relish in the moment.

But after a few seconds, he opened them, consuming me with that green stare that gives me butterflies.

"You're happy" I blurted out, running my hand up and down his back.

"I am" he told me with a smile "you have a shower, ya ready?" he asked me, letting go of my hand and walking over to where his bag is at the end of the room.