Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

The sun shining in onto my face was slowly waking me up, neither of us shut the blinds before we fell asleep, I fell asleep before Eva but I don't blame her for forgetting, she was upset after I asked her about her family, I wanted to know more about it but I wasn't going to ask her last night. It was obvious she had gone through a lot, I guessed it had something to do with her ex or her mum.

Over the years doing what I do it became easier to read people without having to actually know them. When I saw her involuntary touch the scar on her leg when she was talking about her boyfriend, and when I remembered how she reacted when I asked about them, my mind drew its own conclusions and it made my blood boil, it would also explain why she got so defensive towards that man that touched her and how she flinched when he lunged at her. 

I also drew the assumption that something happened with her and her mum, she didn't say a lot about it but the way she got last night was enough to at least tell me something happened in her past, I wasn't going to ask her about it, it wasn't my business and I doubt I'd be around her much longer.... I had been telling myself that all night, I thought if I said it enough I would convince myself it was true, I wanted to know her but I knew I couldn't, it was selfish.

I opened my eyes letting them adjust to the sudden brightness, I still had my arm around her stomach and she was lying on her back now, the sun was shining on her face making her hair look lighter and her skin look so soft, she looked beautiful, she looked so clam right now, I couldn't help myself when I brought my hand up to move a few stray hairs from her face.

What the fuck am I doing.

I told her last night that I never came into women's houses and that was the truth but yet, here I was sleeping in her bed and in awe of how she looked right now, I had no control over myself last night and that terrified me, I had to be in control.

I had never felt this before, I wanted to be around her, every other girl I'd fucked was just one night and I'd kick them out the next day, but this was different, god we hadn't even fucked yet either. At the club last night with her was amazing, I couldn't get it out of my head and all we did was kiss, her body, the sounds she made, her fucking taste, it was on a loop in my head, it was like every drug I had taken all mixed in one and I wanted another hit.

I couldn't do this to her, I was being a selfish bastard, I couldn't bring her around this world or even me for that matter, she could get hurt, I could hurt her, I was terrified of being like him and doing what he did and having her close to me was a liability, I had to do this for her, she didn't deserve this, I had to stop this.

I slowly moved my arm and got up from the bed, I quietly snuck out of her room so I didn't wake her, once I was out in her kitchen, I pulled out my phone to make a call.

"Morning beautiful" Dom answered, he was a fuck wit but he was my best mate, I didn't have anyone I trusted more than him, I could never tell him that but he knew.

"Fuck up, you busy?" I asked.

"Uh yeah, we all are, we need to go to the club and talk about what happened last night," He said.

"I know that idiot, I meant right now, I need you to get my car from the club and some clothes from the office and bring them to me" I deadpanned.

"Why where are you?" he questioned.

"Don't worry I'll just send you the address, and be quick." I hung up before he could ask me a million questions.

I sent Dom my location and put my phone on the bench and had a little look around, it was different in the daylight, the apartment was so bright because of those huge windows, I could help but think what I would be like to fuck Eva agai...stop, I'm not doing that.