Adhering Dots of Past.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Vote before, reading.

Can you help me reach 400 followers?

Glossary : Bhai/ Bhaiyuu - Brother.

Note - Every part is important, even the side characters so try not to miss or skip anything. The rest is your choice.

A very happy new year to my lovely readers![A bit late, but a big update as a compensation]. Thank you for being there, I hope you all will support me even this year and we would carry on the journey of Mehak and Aksh. May you get all you desired for and live to the fullest this year.

Special thanks to those, who votes and extra special thanks who comments along with votes. Thank you stars! Keep doing that.

*****

"It's scary when someone becomes
more important to you,
than your own self."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aarush Singhania's P.O.V.

The waves caressed my calves, as I relished the calm, freezing water touching my knee. This was the place where I had intended to die, was possessed with a crazed emotion to finish myself. I wanted to die with a passion, wanting relief desperately, wanting to leave this cycle of being broken. The way a mere drug took away everything from me was devastating to the extent of losing my sanity.

I miss my parents.

The love, the warmth, the shared happy memories, the concern, everything. But the broken me, the heart within me has resigned, resigned from the pain it felt after being abandoned by the parents who meant the world to me, when I needed them more than I needed to survive. The heart doesn't lets me miss the moment when they brutally killed me with their behaviour, cause I live it everyday. A teen, almost a kid, saw wonders of life, which is pain.

Aksh Bhai.

He made that same dying kid breathe, gave me all the love my resigned heart longed for. He healed my scars, gave me the warmth, the zeal, the reason to survive. He's not just someone who helped me, he is my everything. Everything to my scarred soul, my longing heart, and broken body would ever want. He gave me my family back just in one person. He returned back the world which I had lost. Anything related to him kill me. If Aarush ever can offer his broken heart to someone, it'll be him. I trust him, more than my own self.

After his insulin attack, the life was sucked out of me. I went back into those dark days when I was so hopeless, so deranged. Him being in pain, is like I'm going through the pain, and here he puts his damned life into a threatening position. He was adamant on sending me back home from police station, but I was equally adamant to stay. I'd never leave my bhaiyuu to suffer alone. It's us against the world. The connection I share with him, is deeper and stronger than the bond I shared with my parents in past.

I love him, more than anyone, more than myself, more than I love Aashi.

"Sir, please cooperate with us. Mr Singhania has strictly instructed to escort you home." The moon was up in the sky, mingling with the silver screen of twinkling stars. This was the tenth time the bodyguards of my dear brother have been trying to make me go home.

"I don't wish to go. Leave." I turned around, and this time I saw Piyush instead of the bodyguards.

Seems like they informed Piyush.