Whipping The Hearts.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Sorry about the chap mistakenly published yesterday. Here is the full chap.

|•Important•|

For those set of readers who have problems with Aksh-Aarush scenes, my apologies, but the problem is going to stay unresolved.

Wattpad is full of hypocrisy, people won't tell a word of appreciation but once they don't like it, they start bashing and complaining as if I did a crime, under the mask of critics. Heights of hypocrisy! If you can't support, don't discourage the least!

Another thing, you hate a character it's okay, but do not abuse the word gay in your hatred. They did nothing to us, for their community to be a used as a weapon to insult. They deserve the respect as much as the straight people get. So quit it.

*****

"You are a princess,
Fight and unleash your beauty.

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V.

"I dared to trust again." My voice fell like a hushed whisper, whipping the hearts. "I didn't know my trust will murder my heart once again." Anurag bhai desperately shook his head, rushing forward.

"Everyone lied." Jeevika maa rushed towards the other side. "Broke my trust." Cupping my stomach, I continued, "Broke me." Tears fell from my eyes, "Once again."

"I was going, away from this world of agony. I was so close to my freedom, my heart was so close to being at peace. But a lie-" My hands hugged my womb tighter, "A lie dragged me back, back into this world which offers me nothing but pain. My warm b-ball of h-happiness, my b-ba-by, was a farce. A cunning trap to drag me back here." I looked up at both of them accusingly, "A trap which you both supported."

"Mehu beta..." Jeevika maa swallowed soundly, trying to speak.

"Why! WHYYYYYYYYYY!" I screamed, clutching my hairs. "I wanted to go away! I wanted peace! I wanted this life to be gone! Why! Why did y'all pushed me back into life! I wanted to rest. Rest peacefully, far away from this chaos." Jeevika maa pushed my face into her hug, tucking me close to her chest, as I yelled out my pain.

"Anurag bhai," I turned towards him, "You were there, right? You were there when Aksh weaved that lie to bring me back? Why did you not stop him! Why did you not let me go! Why!" He closed his eyes, as tears escaped from his eyes too.

"Muku-"

"No, tell me why!"

"Princess-"

"TELL ME WHY!"

"MEHAK!" Losing his patience, Anurag Bhai screamed. "What did you expect me to do?! Stand there and watch you disappearing from my own eyes! You expected me to stay in guilt for an eternity that I didn't save my sister? You expected me to stop Aksh, but let me tell you I was desperate too! I was desperate to save you, to give you the happiness which you deserve but were deprived of. Yes, I was selfish. And I don't care if I'm a selfish brother to save my sister's life." He was breathing haphazardly, with his eyes reddening.

"You are saying that we supported him. TELL ME MEHAK WOULDN'T HAVE YOU DONE THE SAME?!?!" He turned his back towards us.

"Anurag beta...." Jeevika maa called him softly, but he showed his hand.