Tale of her Destruction.

The whole Past will be in Mehak's P.O.V

****

"Pluckin' the petals slowly,
He ripped her soul apart,
Veiling her heart with scars,
Crushin' the petals alongwith her heart."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V.

The candles illuminated the hall dimly with the combination of yellow lights, making a perfect romantic dinner ambience. Petals of roses were scattered on the table, creating an intricate design, stating an I LOVE YOU. A single rose was placed in the centre, adding to the beauty of the evening. I held the rose close to my heart, inhaling the strong fragrance of it. He loves roses, especially red ones and now he calls me his flower too. Roses have became my favourite since he had started calling me his baby rose.

"You resemble like a red rose my Mehak when you blush. My mushy red rose."

My cheeks instantly became cherry at the recall of his words. The way he captured my eyes with an intense look while saying those heart throbbing words, putting all the passion and love, had made me a puddle of emotional mess. Keeping the delicate flower back, I touched my warm cheeks and blushed some more.

I was indeed his red rose.

Blushing, and smiling I placed the last dish on the dining table, while making sure everything was on place and perfect. I smiled to myself when I saw everything according to his preference. Today is our six month anniversary, and this time for a change I'm trying to surprise him otherwise it's always him who gives me sweet little heart melting surprises. My heart swelled at the very thought of him. He makes me fall for him harder every single day.

Hearing the horn blasting outside, I hurriedly straightened my saree's pleats and walked to open the door for him with a huge grin plastered on my face. I was so excited to see his expressions, and hoping that he'll like my work. I pulled open the door, fisting my saree, feeling the same nervousness creeping inside me. The way he stares at me so intensely, makes me nervous and shivering mess every single time. I offered him my best smile, while forwarding my hand to touch him.

"Move." The smile disappeared at once, when I heard his hard, gruff voice. Shaking my thoughts, I fixed the smile back on my face. I intended to make this special day memorable for us.

Maybe he is just exhausted.

I closed the door with a soft thud and followed him inside the hall, while barely keeping myself away from asking whether he liked the surprise or not. But I froze, when I saw his steely gaze. He didn't look happy, rather on the verge of exploding. With sinking heart, I matched his gaze, trying to decipher the reason behind his coldness. He moved his gaze away, and took a glance at his surroundings again, stopping at the rose placed there.

He held that single rose, and a hope rose in me, that he'll smile now, maybe he liked my efforts and was just messing with me, but that hope got shreded as he snapped the thin soft stem of the rose, in two, while slowly ripping each petal attached to it. I watched numbly, as he crushed the remains of it in his palm, making it lifeless. The crushed, damaged petals fell on the floor, as my eyes followed it's path and watered, when I saw him brutally placing it under the sole of his shoes, pressing on it, killing it some more.

I recalled, how delicately he used to treat roses, how delicately he'd touch them, how softly he'd caress it's petals. His now, showcased brutal actions, left me speechless, disoriented and scared.