Warm Ball of Happiness.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Vote, before reading, if possible.

Yes, the target is not completed and though it stings, it's okay. The update is here, and we'll go for early updates as much as possible. A friend of mine sent me a message, and it changed my perspective. This update is for that friend, and all the people who vote, and especially the ones who do a lots comments. This one is for you. All those who supported me, thank you so much. Sorry, for not updating, and the rant earlier but I have my own weak moments. But now, the story is on! Be ready for the rollercoaster. And those who didn't vote, it's okay too. I hope we move ahead with love.

Special thanks to the ones who commented on my previous rant. Thank you.

And again, extra special thanks to the ones who comment regularly and lots of it. The angels of this story. I'll comment back asap. Sorry for not replying, life had been tough.

-------

|Next update, will be Aksh - Mehak verbal face off scene. Excited?|

******

"She has come to that point of breaking
where to survive~
She needs to kill a part of her own."

_Aastha

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V.

"Remove the charges from Aksh."

Staring at the man seated so elegantly, and getting the words out with such ease, made me wonder about my own value in his eyes. How can be it so easy for him, to disregard the way I've been broken by the hands of his own son, and still have the audacity to demand something, in the name of request, and using the term beta[daughter] so selfishly? I shook my head mentally, at the churn my heart muscles felt inside at his words.

"Do you think, he deserves being released from the charges?" After few heavy minutes of silence, I questioned him back, keeping my voice low, but steady and strong. He looked down, waiting for few moments and then whispering.

"He does. His-"

"If he does, then tell me, what did I do to deserve this pain?" I felt my eyes hardening, as I questioned him again, with my voice dropping few octaves. Biting my lips, to control their quiver, I subtly covered my stomach with my palm, wanting it to provide me with some strength, as I silently pleaded to my empty womb.

My warm ball of happiness, my baby, keep me strong please.

This man, did treat me like a daughter when I was married to Aksh, he gave me love, and many times I did find him close to a father figure. And now, the same man, whom I considered close to my father, gave him the respect of my guardian in my heart, is turning blind to my pain. Did he ever consider me as his daughter, or was it all farce like his son's love?

He looked up, gazing at me silently with his eyes portraying something keen to remorse, making myself steady my heart for another brutal churn. Was this remorse for choosing his son over my broke state? Was it cause his blood is more important than my sufferings?

"You didn't do anything to deserve this, bet-Mehak." Appreciating the fact that he didn't abuse me with that beta[daughter] word again, I sighed in pain, wanting to shove it down, which was rising in my chest, finding my facade crumpling. I looked down on my lap silently, wondering why was it so tough to act strong and push past the pain from my cells. A broken heart can least pretend, but why does mine crunch some more?