Scared To Lose You. #VENIKA_Special.

Who's excited to read? Here you go. #Extras. #Venika.

Heads up - Ugh. Especially for the superior gods out there! So if you are not willing to read about Raghuvendra and Jeevika, leave? Thank you for the corporation. I want no negativity over this. I asked and people who cares to support, answered, said yes. They cared, so I would not have any hate comments by the other people. Kindly, wait for the next update and skip this.

Suggestion - Reading this would help in better understanding.

Longest update of this story. Broke mhy record! 6800 words! Break the record of your comments?

****

He gave the love, he never received.

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Raghuvendra Singhania's P.O.V.

"Jeevika...please." My lips tried for umpteenth time, knocking on the door of our bedroom once again. My shoulders sagged, shaking slightly from the strain I've been putting on myself to keep myself straight. It had been two hours since I'm standing outside, pleading for my Jeevika to open the door. But she didn't even say a word, let alone a response.

"Just listen to me once. Please. Please, Jeevika." I had lost count of how many times I said that. Raghuvendra Singhania was saying please, the whole state ran under his palms, every one bowed to him, the same man accepted to bow down in front of a small lady. The small lady had power to bring me down on my knees, she had the power to make me beg. The only person I ever pleaded was Jeevika, after my father's reign over me finished.

The faint sobs from the other side of the door, had me crumpling. The heart, the soft heart I tried to protect, fighting against all the odds to keep the loom of my dark past away from her, was now stabbed right into the very heart. Her breaths were harsh, I could feel them cause she was standing against the door too, just like me.

I sank down on the floor, when my body refused to keep up with my restraints. Leaning my head against the door, I closed my eyes, trying to make the tears evaporate. But the trails went into a pure dump when I felt the sound of Jeevika sliding down on the floor too, on the opposite side.

The almost opaque glass door, casting a shadow of my hunched over wife. The shadow failed to show her tears, but I didn't fail to recognise them. I can recognise her every sound. How she breathed. How she chewed. Even her footsteps were imprinted in my head. Her voice was etched, just like the notes of a piano, creating a melody everytime the buttons were pressed.

Raghuvendra Singhania had promised to never cry. Raghuvendra Singhania had promised to keep his family happy. Raghuvendra Singhania had promised that his family won't break like his father broke his family. He promised to never let his wife break like his mother was broken. He had promised that he would give his sons the feeling of pride when they look at him, unlike his father. He had promised he would love his children more than anything, he would give them everything. They would never crave for their father's love. He had promised.

I had fucking promised.

But I failed. My father won, once again. Once FUCKING again. Even though he wasn't alive, even though his shadow was away from them, still my father managed to destroy me. Just like he had promised. And once again, he kept his promise, while I failed to. His deeds followed me. Ruined me. Ruined my family, the same family which I kept above everything, above my own self.

"Jeevika... I'll tell you story. Will you listen?" I paused, aching to hear her voice, but the difference in her breathing made me laugh at my own destiny. Thank you fuckin' father.