Relinquishing To The Crunches.

Who's excited to read? Here you go! An early update. Tadaa.

Caution - Triggers might be present for you. A series of crunches again. Keep your tissue boxes with you.

I need comments on this chapter. Cause this is the most heartbreaking chapter I've ever written. So...please show support?

****

"And the crunches playing in
his heart were deafening."

_Aastha.

_________________________________________

Crunch. Crunch. Crunch.

The familiar crunches settled in, as the splinters of his broken heart jagged his breaths, the ruptured gasps from his lips were inaudible, as he was wrecking into pieces, silently, so slowly, so painfully slow. The small tears accumulating, together making his eyes blur, glazing the picture of his rose, in someone else's arms.

His rose?

The smile taking over his lips taunted his broken heart, breaking him so meticulously, like a slow smash, crushing his beats. His ears refusing to discriminate between the loud pounding of his heart and the heavy breaths. The memories resonating like a swirl, choking him, killing him.

I love you, babyrose.

I love you, Akshu.

His soft eyes looked at them like a child, as he saw Yuvdutt caressing her injuries, taking her face in his palms. He smiled again to himself, a teary smile, a broken, crushed, splintered smile. His welled up eyes failing to express the heartbreak, the broken heart stumbling the rhythms, playing the crunches in his silvery anguished eyes.

"I know you want to let it go!" Yuvdutt's voice became higher, reaching Aksh's ears. "You don't deserve this pain! Look what has that psychotic joker did to you, just cause of Aksh! Look at these bruises Mehak! These are given by Aksh! He did this. He broke you. Then why don't you want to give me a chance? Why? Can't you see how strongly I feel for you? Why can't you see me for once Mehak?! I can keep you happy. I promise I won't hurt you-" Aksh closed his eyes, looking away, as the words stabbed him, so deep.

"-I know you don't love him anymore. Then why don't you let him go? I'll help you in forgetting him. He doesn't deserves you-" Yuvdutt kept going, but Aksh couldn't bear to hear anymore. He clenched his fingers so tightly, breaking the skin, eyes clenching harder, as he struggled to breathe.

"You will grow to love me. We can make a family together-" Aksh sucked in a staggering breath, eyes rimmed red, as he held the table behind him for support, his legs shaking, shivering with the pain he was trying to hold inside.

"I love you, Mehak." Yuvdutt whispered, very faintly, but Aksh read his lips. How can he not recognize those words? He has said them ample of times before, he know precisely how those words rolled out on tongue.

Aksh stumbled back, when Yuvdutt tilted his head, and started leaning in towards Mehak, seconds away from kissing her. He wanted to strangle Yuvdutt for trying to kiss his rose, he wanted to push him away and beat him blue for even thinking about her, but when her words rang in his ears, he swallowed his tears with a suffocating lump.

I want to move on.

I want to be free of this pain.

He pushed himself up, unable to look any moment longer, fearing that he will collapse right there. So he ran, with his eyes blinded with tears and visions of their love, overwhelmed with the agony churning in his heart, face red with the breathless pants.