Wicked Choices And Crunches Of Heart.

Who's excited to read? Here you go!

Dedicated to awesomecupcake2004 for the beautiful poem for Mehak and Aksh. It's so beautiful. Thank you so much.

Song - Dil mera chahe

Comments are the key.

****

"And the love confession was so pure,
but so painfully stained
with tears.

_Aastha.

_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jeevika whispered, as Raghuvendra stood still at the doorway, staring at her. "Vendra?" She reached forward after receiving no response from him, shaking his unblinking stare. "What's wrong?" She said, shaken up with the way he was looking at her.

"Come here." He breathed in deeply, before picking her up in his arms, making Jeevika shy away, "The door is not locked!" She chastised, expecting him to laugh or wink at her like his usual playful self, but today his eyes refused to crinkle even once.

"Jeevika Raghuvendra Singhania." He whispered, tucking her hairs behind, and setting her down, "I love you." His words were swallowed by the air, but she was accustomed to hearing it since thirty five years, she couldn't miss it even in thousands of voices. "So much."

"I love you too, Vendr-a." Her heart knew this wasn't the usual love yous he said to her, this was deep, from his heart. And even when his words weren't audible, the feelings were louder than ever. "Say that again." He nearly begged, cupping her face. His cold eyes, softening as he stared at his wife, who held his heart.

"I love you." She repeated, holding his wrists tightly. He stayed mum, lookingat her, "You are my treasure. The one who chased away my pains with its shine. And I'll always treasure you." His words didn't bring the usual flutters today, as his voice weighed down heavily.

"Why are you saying it like that?" She searched his eyes, frantically.

"I-I-I-I I'm sorr-y, Jaan." He whispered, instead, "Sorry for what?" Her heart trudged heavily, "Sorry for what Vendra?"

"I'm going to close the chapter of my sins and save our family." Jeevika was again shaking her head, "W-what?" He pressed her face into his neck, knowing his embrace always calmed her. He loved the woman in his arms with his everything.