Author, Analysis and Absence.

Do not skip.

******

My beloved readers,

[✓] Author : This is not an update. I hope you enjoyed the previous chapter. I didn't plan on writing this, but i don't want to keep you all un-informed.

[✓] Analysis : Recently, I've been told by one of my reader, that the storyline is good but the words are too cheesy and he/she is sure that many readers feel the same and I should cut short those words. Since, it makes her/him skip many paragraphs.

Do you all feel the same?

I'll be honest here, the title says it all. The story demands emotions. And pouring emotions needs words, words which are categorised cheesy here. I don't know what to feel. This is the first remark I've gotten on my writing style, tho I wholeheartedly accept the review but I can't change my way of writing even if I want to. It comes naturally, and if I were to change it, everything becomes superficial which I don't want. I feel the characters while writing, and that's how it is. My apologies for the inconvenience.

The most I could do is stop writing. If majority of my readers feel the same as claimed by him/her, then discontinuing the story is the only resort.

Every review is welcomed. And accepted. I'm thankful to each of my reader who supports me. But, I can't change something which makes me. Sorry.

I need to know your thoughts on this. Do let me know.

On a serious note, no offence is intended. Nor any offence is taken. I've mentioned to him/ her too that I'll ask my readers so here we are. Further, I think its hard to write when this will keep swirling in my head. I cannot write.

[✓] Absence : As stated earlier, I've my exams in next 25 days. And it's a matter of my life, dreams, and necessity. So, there will be no updates till then. I'm sincerely sorry for the delay but I hope you all will understand my state. This is, if we don't discontinue the story. I  promise, a bunch of updates after 13th. Just bear it till then.

Thank you for your support. May be i don't say it enough but I mean it. Honestly, without you all I would not have been here. So, hearty thanks.

I hope you all will understand me. And wait for a few days, and stay with the story. I'll have my expectations high to see you all here after 13th, when we come back with long updates.

Request - Please, pray for me. I'd be really grateful. This exam is very crucial and important, so if possible do remember me in your prayers, that it goes well.

Best of luck to all other Neet aspirants. May you all score good marks.

Thank you.

_Aastha.