Heart Encrusted in Blood.

[Note : Words written in italics and under "~~~~~~~" are Mehak's memories.]

A long update, so took me a while.

Silent readers do vote and you'll get an early update as a treat.

Few have missed the chap, "Love Kills", kindly read in order for better understanding. Aksh will thoroughly pay for his each deed so you should have the knowledge of all his deeds.

*********

"Anguished heart is the deadliest destruction. ~ a slow death."

-Aastha.

__________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V

"You can."

Everything hurts.

A moment, cascades of moments, when everything was paining, pricking the insides of each of my cells. I parted my lips slightly, to gasp for air, as the rains of pain struck my heart at once. Slow breaths of air were coming out of my mouth, but no air was entering inside. The clot in my throat was getting bigger, and bigger, and was rising higher, making my chin wobble.

In a failed attempt, I forced myself to swallow down the lump, but nothing worked, as my lips started trembling along with my chin. The pain felt like a burning sensation, making my inflamed tissues throb painfully. I digged my nails in my palms sharply, finding myself close to break, unable to bear the ache.

"But I keep my personal life separate from my professional one. My working staff comes under my personal wing, so I'll be disappointing you, you can't have her." Aksh contuined in a strained voice, as I found his hands were clenched so hard that it turned white. My anguished eyes silently stared at his face, trying hard to not just writhe in pain then and there.

Next, his eyes snapped at me with extreme rage burning inside them, as he gave me a disgusting stare. I quietly looked down, chewing my lips hard to stop my wobbling. The acute crippling pain was making its way through each nerve of my heart. His stare full of disgust, kept breaking my shattered pieces. The physical pain was blurring with emotional pain, giving my heart the excruciating torture.

"Arrange the table, we'll having our dinner in few." Aksh spat with rage and disgust lacing his voice. My legs shivered as I traced back my steps towards the kitchen slowly, while my eyes stuck at the floor.

I held the door of the kitchen and started gasping for air like a dying fish. My chest heaved at an uncontrollable pace, too exhausted to keep the agony inside. Closing the door shut, my knees buckled as I trumbled down the door, with my back plastered against it. The wounds on my back stung too deeply, but I refused to move away. I needed support to not just black out, out of the brutal pangs on my heart.

The non stop tears fell down my eyes, following the trail, and finally mixing on the white marbles of the floor, as I bit on my hand to suppress my vocal cords from screaming out aloud.

The disgust in his voice, the disgust in his stare, the disgust on his face, was just crumpling my bleeding heart more and more. The same eyes, the same voice, and the same face, reflected love once.

The harshness in his touch, the abuse in his words, the torment in his actions, had pressed down the scars of pain, deepening the wound more and more. The same touch, the same words, the same actions, reflected tenderness once.

The same babyrose, his rose, his wife, his princess, are now his slave, his maid, his burden, his unfortunate-ness.

The changes were damaging the strings of my entire being more than anything else. The peice of mine, the heart which can be hurt the most, is being brutally killed again and again.