A Ball of Agony.

[Note - Parts in italics and under "~~~~~" are the memories which are flashing in Mehak's mind.]

Caution : An emotional Chapter. *Fingers crossed.*

*******

Agony in the heart overpowers
all physical pain.
Rendering the emotions to seep
into physical pain".

_Aastha.

__________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V

Black dots appeared and disappeared as my bruised ribs did it's best to engulf oxygen back into my body. With the force he squeezed my throat, made the flesh sore, and stung. Each part of my body throbbed with pain.

After getting his release, he pushed me away abruptly with strong jerk, throwing me away on the floor like an used toy, discarded me like a whore. He showed me, degraded me as he promised, and made me feel like a whore. The same touch which used to melt me, made me feel shrink back. The same touch which used to soothe me, made me hate my own self. He spent me like a useless peice of trash and killed a major part of me. Killed me.

"Enjoyed, ehh?" My tears eyes gazed at his smirking face. He looked contented after breaking each barely held together pieces of mine.

"How silly of me! Of course you did. Driving pleasures after getting fucked senselessly is a part of your lamentable self, a bed warming whore." Threading his fingers painfully in my hairs, he pulled my scalp harshly, making some more tears cascade down. He looked at the bruises on my chest, and passed me an evil look. Applying pressure intentionally with the other hand, by resting it right on top the most damaged area of my chest, he smiled. A devil smile. Pain engulfed my veins, taking away my breaths with its intensity. I tried to silently mouth a plead to leave me but no voice came out.

He applied some more pressure, and my breaths started breaking. His elbow was pressed right on top of where my heart is located, where his teeth had left deep marks, making me writhe in pain. My lips wobbled uncontrollably as his fingers pinched the area near my nipple, making blood ooze out from the freshly given wound by him.

"And degrading you, using you making you writhe in pain is a part of my pleasure. How did you feel after getting used my bed warmer? Satisfied, enough?" Broke. The left over pieces of my heart broke all over again. His eyes looked red, while his jaw tightened with every word.

A bed warming whore.

Never knew few words could shake my entire being, could break me in all possible as well as impossible ways. But it did, and the pain was getting instilled deep inside me.

Pressing his elbow hard again, he moved back. My saree got tangled in his legs, and he furiously untangled it and threw it at me while eyeing me disgustingly. I closed my eyes filled with tears at its brim, and they continued following the trail of tears.

"This is where you fucking belong, laid naked and helpless, fully at my mercy to ruin you in anyway I want. And mind you, I'll shred you into pieces, and ruin you in ways you never imagined." He said, with a sadistic grin plastered on his face, and flopped himself on the bed and slept, leaving me on the floor - broken, ruined, wasted, assaulted, scarred, and ravaged.