Bonus - Valentine's Special.

||• THE GRANDEUR OF HAPPINESS •||

✓✓✓

Yes, I know it's late, but bear with it. Happy (belated) Valentine's Day.

Heads up - So, this is just a heads up for those who are not willing to read the happy phase of Mehak-Aksh. This chapter deals with their previous life, so all those who are not interested, can skip. This is just a bonus chapter, you'll not miss anything in the story.

And, try to not send rotten tomatoes in the comments section after reading this. Lol.

4500 words. So, well, if you are reading, drop a comment and vote.

Tip - For enjoying, keep the hatred aside for few minutes. Hope you enjoy.

*****

"Love is a fire, so fierce that~
It burns you nonetheless."

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Mehak Singhania's P.O.V.

The next morning after their marriage night.

Warm sun rays peeked from the window, half covered with curtains, breaking my sleep. Exhaustion seeped inside me, as I tried to rub my eyes, only to find my arms blocked under the frame of Aksh's. Making my heart tingle with blush just by his name. Craning my neck up, I found him sleeping over me, keeping his arms around my waist in a vice like grip, with his head on one of my breasts, and his legs tucked away to not crush me down in sleep.

The blush deepened on my cheeks, as I realised we were naked, with him snuggling into me like I was his precious teddy bear, which he was possesing. I dared not to think about last night, but the flashes kept reminding of the beautiful moments I shared with him. The moments where I felt being worshipped, cherished and beautiful. The moments were the first time when I didn't feel unwanted, those were few moments where I was actually happy in my 21 years of life.

His soft lips...

His wet kisses...

His sharp teeth nipping on my neck...

His rough hands...

His warm tongue licking my skin...

His soft mouth suckling my flesh....

His grunts after marking me...

His intense eyes raking throughout my body....

His face wearing a soft expression...

Damn I sound like a teen-ager! But he made my anguished heart squeal like a teenager yesterday, when he loved me so softly, so tenderly. I was forced to always swallow insults and pain, and now this change, these loving actions, made me feel so giddy in my heart like a child.

Admiring the man in front of me who gave me the feeling I never knew would happen to me, I sneakily tried to come out of his tight hold. I huffed at my unsuccessful attempts, and at his kaddu strength.

"Mhmm... Trying to escape, my babyrose?" Hearing that, I scrunched my eyes close.

Don't wake up! Don't wake up!

"How cruel of you, rose," He tucked his chin on the valley on my breasts, looking up at me, as I opened my eyes, fighting the blush. What else am I supposed to do except blushing when he looks me like that and in this condition. "After spending the most beautiful night, you are planning to abandon your poor husband on the bed, all alone?" He acted hurt, almost pouting.