Echo of Memories.

Who's excited to read? The early update is solely cause of the comments on last chap. I couldn't help but write. Thanks.

When I started writing this chap, I had completely different scenarios in my mind, but when I wrote, it was completely different. Uninterested ones, can skip the first few parts of this chap.

It's already 70+ chaps, and technically the story should end by now. But I can't. There's just so much I want to write. And I just can't ignore anyone. Sorry. And as mentioned, it's a slow paced story so don't mind the chapter numbers. Just dive in!

Comments are the key.

****

Time flies, you age, heart beats,
but memories stays.

_Aastha.

___________________________________________

Aksh Singhania's P.O.V.

"Piyush?"

"Sir, I'm sorry, I know it's past midnight but we've got a situation." My body was alarmed at once. He sounded worried and panicked. I quickly looked around, the relief flew when I saw my rose sleeping peacefully in a half sitting position. But the relief went away just as fast as it came, knowing I had to harden my heart once again.

"What has happened?" Piyush hesitated over the call, making my more scared. "Piyush?"

"Sir, we can't track Raghuvendra Sir." My heart dropped.

"What do you mean? Track his phone, or our cars? He might be preparing for a meeting or something. Did you confirm from his pa? Check out the farmhouses-"

"Bhai."

"Champ-"

"Dad knows bhai. Everything." We both paused at his words, dreading the next words. "Dad came to my penthouse few hours ago, he asked me if I knew. And when I confirmed, he just left. We don't know where he went, it has been eight hours since our men are trying to track him. He left his phone and car too. I-I-..bhai I tried to stop him but--" Aarush was panting while trying to explain.

"Champ, calm down. I'm coming. We'll find him. We both know our dad is strong. He'll be fine. You trust me, right?" However, we both knew he was breaking but yet I wanted to assure myself, assure champ, that dad will be fine. He has to.

"With my eyes closed." I breathed deeply, knowing I can't let my family shatter, I can't let the trust shatter, no matter what must be the cost.

"What all does he know?" I hoped it wasn't what I interpreted.

"Everything, bhaiyuu." He whispered, "The whip marks, the tattoo on your chest, the name engraved above your wrist, the cuts, everything. He didn't look fine. He kept repeating that it was happening again, and how he failed once again." Shit. Dad must have changed my clothes, and saw everything. What must he be going through after witnessing those on my body after what happened with Vansh bhai? One can't even imagine.

"Ask Piyush to drive you back to penthouse-"

"Bhai." I shook my head at his stubborn nature.

"Okay, meet me in the parking lot in ten." I hung up.

Rebelling against my aching body, I stood up, refraining from wincing aloud. I looked at rose, and for few seconds my eyes paused at her, the hairs shielding half of her face, but she looked so enchanting. Walking towards her, I picked her up, wanting to make her sleep comfortably, but stopped myself before I laid her on the bed.